• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Edwyd's Pie Parade Brigade II [DM: Rae] [Judge: Trouvere]

epicbob

Explorer
Arthur Human Rogue 1

Arthur keeps an eye on the customers and says in a low voice to the party :

"If I trust the patrons' reactions, I think the sooner we leave, the better..."

Medina

Explorer
Kalli takes the pie and heads out to meet the cab, giving a glare to any patrons who try to come too close.

OOC: Yes, I was waiting for you...

Kaleva

First Post
Kaleva, Cloistered Cleric 1

Kalli takes the pie and heads out to meet the cab, giving a glare to any patrons who try to come too close.

OOC: Yes, I was waiting for you...

Kaleva whips off his cloak and shields the pie until it is safe in the cab.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
One of the patrons chuckles and turns to his companion. "Takes the job seriously, this one does, eh?" he says, gesturing towards Kalli.

Nevertheless, the small crowd of ten or so people make way for the brigade. Outside, the cab awaits, and with Kaleva's cloak to cover it, the pie makes the short journey untouched by the drizzling rain.

"All in?" asks the cab driver when Arthur brings the rear of the party up to the cab.

OOC: What's the marching arrangement going to be like? The cab is 2 squares by 4 squares, pulled by one horse. There is room for 2 in the cab, plus 1 up front, next to the driver. The parade will move at pedestrian's pace. Who's going where? Places, everyone!

Code:
The wagon:

HHC3

Legend:
H = horse
C = cab driver
1 = seat next to the driver
2, 3 = seats in the cab, closed in with a windowed door

Medina

Explorer
Kalli, takes a seat in the cab (seat 2). He holds the pie up for the crowd to see, to show off the bakers wares. He sits ready to pull the pie from view and glowers at anyone outside that looks like getting too close.

Kaleva

First Post
Kaleva, Cloistered Cleric 1

My legs aren't quite as long as all of yours. I ride in the cab if it all right with everyone.

Kaleva climbs into the cab, sits down and holds his staff ready.

OOC: Kaleva will be ready to provide Kali with an aid another action.

Remove ads