D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
You can speak Auran, the Air dialect of Primordial, cause you're an Aarakocra, and Terran, as it's the Earth Elemental dialect of Primordial. You can communicate well enough with Aquan and Ignan, which are the water and fire dialects.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Looks like I messed up and didn't close the code for the comments in Terran on the last post.

If I do something like that and go back and edit it it messes up the rolls right?

tglassy

Adventurer
I mean, considering y'all almost got by without having to fight anymore and potentially had an Earth Elemental ally, but instead you decided to act in character and attack, even though you were on your last leg, and now the whole group has to deal with another elemental with a completely different set of skills, and they have to do it without your help because you decided to take a nap?

You, sir, get an Inspiration point. ;P

Azurewraith

Explorer
Woo inspiration! I have a feeling Nacay will be one of those characters that is great fun to play but the entire time your head is in your hands despairing at what you just did. "So you want to disarm the trap with your fist?" "Yes"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
tglassy, after watching the last 4 or 5 days worth of postings, fenris and I are going to have to gracefully bow out of this game, it's just not for us. We apologize for leaving you in a fire-and-earth hole, we did not come to this decision lightly.

Thank you for giving us both the opportunity to make these really fun characters and explore them while we did, we will miss them. We wish you and all the other players luck going forward with the game.

tglassy

Adventurer
So, half my vict...players are leaving or threatening to leave. So something is wrong. Let's talk about it. If speed is the issue, its an easy fix. We can rule to only play on certain days, or I can wait to move things on until certain times of the week. The game will go a lot slower that way, but I want everyone to have fun, and slowing down is never bad.

So let's talk, before we decide the game isn't worth pursuing.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Remove ads