D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
I'm having fun and have no problem posting less if speed is the issue I'm new to play by post and still trying to figure everything out timing-wise. Unless we decide otherwise I'll tone it back to 1 a day in the IC thread.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I have no issues with how things are going. Obviously when one player moves away from the others and gets his own mini-adventure it can be a bit boring for the other players to watch and not participate, but that is over now since we're all together at the temple. Plus, there's very little a DM can do (besides heavy railroading) to prevent such a thing.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Is the girl still in the room? If so has she said or done anything and has the dwarf or any of the guards paid any attention to her at all?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So obviously Fenris and I have decided to stick around. Thank you tglassy for being so patient and understanding with us!

That said, we're on a plane right now headed for California we have some business stuff and family stuff to deal with, it's not strictly a vacation. We should have time to post, but wanted to give you a heads up, in case things go sideways ;)

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Spirit girl! I completely missed that, but it makes sense for Xobru to miss the reference of his familiar, too. :)

Remove ads