D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Things have been hectic this past week. Hopefully it'll return to normal soon, and I can pick the game back up. Thank you for your patience!

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm still here. I'm just finding it hard to figure that my totally rules breaking tiefling would have a willing conversation with the Captain of the Guard about who just broke into the Temple lol.

Maybe we should all just meet back up at the Frosty Blaze and get drunk. Something may come to us in the morning ;)

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, so it does need a little resuscitation, so let's do some recap, and perhaps we can restructure how to go forward.

Everyone arrived in the city, and they all were having strange dreams. Some came specifically to investigate those dreams, others, like Lola, just came because she didn't have anything better to do. So right now, I think everyone's having a little bit of a motivational problem. It's easy when Mephits are flying through the air. So lets do something about that.

I just had a thought. I'm going to make a post tonight before I go to sleep. I think the group needs a little more freedom, and perhaps some resources, if they're going to be able to continue...

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, i'm going to call it. This was my first foray into DMing on this site, and while the characters were great, it died shortly after first reaching the temple and never really picked itself up again.

But keep these characters. I'll be starting more games sa time goes on, and I'll learn something from each one, and I want to see these characters again.

In the meantime, I highly suggest checking out my Tournament game. It's not very RP heavy, but the PC's will be fighting each other one on one in a tournament to the death! Only one will survive! Will it be you? Winner is goes on to the Regional Tournament! Every battle you win levels you up! Do you have what it takes to get to level 20?

Remove ads