D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
lol. We'll say it's prehensile, and it can lift less than a pound. Not very strong, but flexible. Can't be used to catch yourself if you're falling, and can't be used to restrain or grapple but it could lift something light weight, or reach out and touch something. Otherwise, ask when the time comes, and I'll make a ruling.
To serious an answer you ruined it! Now I have to go back to work in a grump lol

tglassy

Adventurer
Alright! Everyone but [MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION] has posted, so I'm going to start building things up! If he posts before I post the next part, great. If not, he can catch up. No biggie, and it can even fit in the story pretty well. I had an epiphany as to the direction to take, and I'm eager to get to it.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
lol. We'll say it's prehensile, and it can lift less than a pound. Not very strong, but flexible. Can't be used to catch yourself if you're falling, and can't be used to restrain or grapple but it could lift something light weight, or reach out and touch something. Otherwise, ask when the time comes, and I'll make a ruling.

I don't know how to answer that.... I feel like iI should say something dirty but I'm not sure if I know you well enough for hentai jokes....

So... strong enough to exert enough pressure to wield, say, a dagger on a throat? Asking for a friend...

Remove ads