• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Deliberately left it to late to do anything about it the poor guy takes 10mins to decied if his shirts on back to front, the cloak is easy if you can't see its wrong, shirts there is just no way of telling man.

Greenmtn

Explorer
pWtbfUU.png

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I'm sorry it's the New Years holiday and we have (gaming) people in from out of town (and we're gaming!). I'll try to get a proper post up by tonight but I can't guarantee it.

We did say that unsanctioned magic is not a GOOD thing, right? .....

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
Yes. If you're caught, it could be bad. Of course, there's have to be witnesses and and investigation and all this other stuff, but yes, unsanctioned magic is not cool.

tglassy

Adventurer
It's Arcane Magic that is forbidden. Divine and Nature magic are given a pass. Divine Magic is pretty much the purview of the church, and nature magic is connected to elemental. There are too many races and people connected to the elemental planes in one way or another for that to be considered unusual.

Arcane Magic, be it from warlock, wizard or sorcerer, is what is restricted.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm sorry it's the New Years holiday and we have (gaming) people in from out of town (and we're gaming!). I'll try to get a proper post up by tonight but I can't guarantee it.

We did say that unsanctioned magic is not a GOOD thing, right? .....

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app
Wtf you have friends? Man no need to rub it in and make us look like losers.

Remove ads