• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Copy-pasted from the recruiting thread:

Can I use my telepathy to cast spells without others seeing my lips move? In this case, casting the spell only takes a verbal aspect (whispering) so it's not much of a thing, but I'd like to know for the future.

tglassy

Adventurer
Telepathy for verbal components: No. That's a Sorcerer's class ability, the "Silent Spell" Metamagic, and I don't want to step on the toes of other class.

Crits: Add the maximum die roll to your roll. In other words, if your weapon dice is a d8, add 8 to your damage roll. So, in this case, the damage goes from 10 to 16. (The role of 1 above is the reason why I do this, cause having 1 extra damage on a crit is just disappointing.)

As for being caught doing magic, keep in mind most people will assume you are sanctioned. You can always pretend to be legit...until someone asks for your license. It's like driving a car without a license. It's only illegal if they ask for your license and you can't provide it.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Wtf you have friends? Man no need to rub it in and make us look like losers.

I have LOTS of friends... LOTS of them I met HERE!!! I game with them, stalk them until I meet them in person, then they fall in love with me and we are forever friends. That is how it works. I even MARRIED one of them :p

Remove ads