• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Ah yes, melting fire. Have to watch out for that stuff. It's great in drinks. It's like ice...only not...

Hey Queenie, could you show me how Lola got an 18 AC? I'm just confused, cause it doesn't look like she's got any armor, and she doesn't have Shield or Mage Armor. It looks like her AC should be a 13. is that right? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Fenris

Adventurer
I know I did like laugh at your post just didn't register apparently. What I wrote was a brain fart.

Ok, good. Because I was over here trying to out how solids carbon dioxide could affect a plasma phase tantalum-carbon solid flame. And the thermodynamics just weren't working.

Fenris

Adventurer
Ah yes, melting fire. Have to watch out for that stuff. It's great in drinks. It's like ice...only not...

Hey Queenie, could you show me how Lola got an 18 AC? I'm just confused, cause it doesn't look like she's got any armor, and she doesn't have Shield or Mage Armor. It looks like her AC should be a 13. is that right? I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

You don't know about the Queenie-bonus? It is stated quite explicitly on her board here on ENWorld.

Ok kidding. well not about her own forum, you can visit Queenie land here. But I think the AC is an artifact of transcription when I converted the prior sheet. mea culpa.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok, good. Because I was over here trying to out how solids carbon dioxide could affect a plasma phase tantalum-carbon solid flame. And the thermodynamics just weren't working.
Isn't it obvious I disproved thermodynamics............. ill go check my math.

On a more dnd note someone want to help me with these mephits I appear to be unable tink hit them...

Greenmtn

Explorer
I'm in hopes to get all 5 I have left dealt with in time to get back to help you guys deal with the rest of them.

Quick clarification. Can I switch to my sword, attack and move in one round?

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads