D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Lol! That's wonderful!
[MENTION=8058]Queenie[/MENTION], I'm going to say yeah, but only in the fact that it can hold the dagger up to the throat, and maybe slice or puncture. It can't swing a dagger. It's not a third limb. So it would be an out of combat utility thing, not an in combat way to get surprise on someone. Does that make sense?

tglassy

Adventurer
I apologize. When I said "free action" i meant a "free Action", not a "Free Action". In other words, you have time to take an action before the fighting starts. So you can engage in combat, make defensive preparations, run for your life, or whatever.

Azurewraith

Explorer
I apologize. When I said "free action" i meant a "free Action", not a "Free Action". In other words, you have time to take an action before the fighting starts. So you can engage in combat, make defensive preparations, run for your life, or whatever.
I'm cool waiting for death just that lil bit longer... can we start all ready? The longer we leave it more I think we should be cowering inside, wish I had wings.

tglassy

Adventurer
Start. Go. Attack. Run. Whatever. If I don't hear from people by this evening, the creatures attack. And there's a lot of them.

Remove ads