Elven Wedding - The race is Over, we are moving on

Urko

First Post
Kaelendor

Kaelendor bows his head slightly in gratitude to the Keeper. "I thank you for your hospiltality.' He eyes the warforged and grizzled human warily, but nods in greeting to them. "No, Master Thail, there is only Tystalol and myself; I do not know these others. I place myself in your hands."

Last edited:

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
For those who have gone in the gate

The space within the fence is divided into four separate camps.

The Bride’s Camp is in the western quarter and outside the Promenade it is reserved for the family, friends, & warband of the bride.

The Groom’s Camp is in the eastern quarter and outside the Promenade it is reserved for the family, friends, & warband of the groom.

The bride’s father hired House Ghallanda to arrange the wedding. House Ghallanda has brought in a number of Talenta Tribefolk to support the arrangements, they make their camp in the northern quarter. Half of their camp is a marketplace to serve the needs of the guests.

The southern quarter is for public guests of the wedding. Several merchants have set up stalls near the central Pavilion.

The Central Pavilion is a grand multicolored tent where the ceremonies of the wedding will be held. The outer edge of the Central Pavilion is the Promenade, an open walkway that goes all the way around the Pavilion.

Attachments

• Wedding Camp.doc
    25 KB · Views: 119

reedu21

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Keeper Caedaes stops speaking and stares past the warforged. If you turn to see what he is looking at, you notice a Giant Wasp flying toward the gate with a Goblin on its back.

Jhonas follows the Elf's gaze to the creature in the sky.

Bront said:
Carver nods and says "Thank you very much for this wonderful oppertunity" as he continues on to join up with Jhonas, as he seemed plesant to talk to.

Carver looks back at the wasp and almost absentmindedly says to him "You know, that looks like an awfuly strange mount. I wonder if it's magebred? I've heard that magebred animals are some of the finest around besides Valenar Horses, but that certaintly doesn't look like any horse or other mount I've seen before. I wonder if it eats oats?"

"It looks like some kinda insect. I ain't never seen anything like it and I don't think I'd go offerin' it any oats." Jhonas glances around at the three elves nearby and nods in response to the one with all the face paint. He turns back to watch the approaching wasp and leans against his horse. Without looking at him he says to Carver, "So, like I was sayin', you from Zilargo? Your name sounds Gnomish, Carver."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Actualy, I'm from Port Verge, where I was raised by a gnome artifacer by the name of Bimbleburg Banderelli. He was like a father to me, which I've been told is strange for a Warforged, but it's the life I've known. I've not been to Zilargo yet, but it does sound like an interesting place. I wonder if I can find a wedding to go to there. I'd bet their weddings would be something quite different than this." Carver seems quite adept at drifting off the subject, but it doesn't sound intentional.

Last edited:

solkan_uk

First Post
Thail will lead Minister Kaelendor to the Central Pavilion, "If you'd excuse me Minister, I've grown up around here - and I'm interested to know how Aeranal life differs to our own, if you'd rather not answer it is of no consequence really."

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
As the goblin gets closer, he calls out, in common, “I Bare A Gift For The Bride And Groom.” The wasp rushes closer to the gate and then just stops five feet away. It buzzes in place, mid-air, so that the goblin can look down on the elves. The goblin repeats, “I bare a gift for the bride and groom.”

Keeper Caedaes decides to ignore the goblin for the moment and turns back to the line, only to discover that most of the people in line have decided to come back later.

Once he sees that a halfling is next in line he tells her, “The Talenta entrance is around the back.”

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
As Thail and Kaelendor approach the Central Pavilion they notice an elf maiden who would be quite lovely if she weren’t screaming, “It is not even midday and you’re already drunk. It is a wonder you showed up at all. If this is how you behave, then do not bother coming to the introduction tonight.”
Shiva, [sblock] Shiva knows the woman is the bride, Vylea, and the elf she is yelling at is her brother, Niath. Niath is not a member of a warband, preferring to spend his time at court in Taer Valaestas. [/sblock]

reedu21

First Post
Bront said:
"Actualy, I'm from Port Verge, where I was raised by a gnome artifacer by the name of Bimbleburg Banderelli. He was like a father to me, which I've been told is strange for a Warforged, but it's the life I've known. I've not been to Zilargo yet, but it does sound like an interesting place. I wonder if I can find a wedding to go to there. I'd bet their weddings would be something quite different than this." Carver seems quite adept at drifting off the subject, but it doesn't sound intentional.

"Probly real interestin'. Well, I'm sure these mighty Elves can handle any problems that goblin and insect can cause. I need to stable Eyre then I'm gonna check out some of the festivities and find a place ta stay. Ya wanna walk with me, Carver?"

Bront

The man with the probe
reedu21 said:
"Probly real interestin'. Well, I'm sure these mighty Elves can handle any problems that goblin and insect can cause. I need to stable Eyre then I'm gonna check out some of the festivities and find a place ta stay. Ya wanna walk with me, Carver?"
"That sounds like a wonderful idea Jhonas. Thank you for offering. Eyre really is a beautiful horse."

D20Dazza

Explorer
MavrickWeirdo said:
Once he sees that a halfling is next in line he tells her, “The Talenta entrance is around the back.”
The halfling straightens herself, standing tall, chest puffed out "Round the back eh, what's wrong with this entry? You're letting everyone else use it, you got a problem with me have you bub? What if I decide not to go around the back eh? Can't you see my animal is hurt, you want me to take him around the back, prolonging his pain. I thought you pointy ears were sympathetic towards the plight of animals?"

Remove ads