Empire of the River God OOC

Ghostknight

First Post
Karl Green said:
Don't I get the extra points for being Human? I will modify, but I that is where the extra 10 points come from

Cringing in the corner- yep. Forgot to add those in - naughty DM will slink off into the corner...

Ghostknight

First Post
RJ - Please post in the RG. I can start with the one in here, but I am using the RG for the "completed character" side- so I am comfirtable using what is there- stuff in here I have considered in flux. I will use what is here for the moment - I will try to post before the end of today (but between re-adding threads and running a training course I may not have time). In terms of adding an animal companion- I would go with ape/large constrictor type snake/leopard or any other animal that suits your fancy.

Isida: Feel free- a couple of servants is definitely in line for a samurai character.

Ghostknight

First Post
Aah, well, seems I have set a little conundrum for you! I'm enjoying the discussion - bodes well for the game. The reason for this is to let you guys know I am following and will butt in when necessary, but at the moment I am just letting you guys play this one out....

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
My samurai has just had a full-blown honor fit. Mostly she's angry because this monk is treating her like some kind of naughty student (in her eyes), and because he seems to be something other than honest. Ah... I might die because of this... :uhoh:

Ghostknight

First Post
Dratted naughty non-humans. they just don't know how to respect their betters! (especially those carnivorous horsey types- uncivilised equines the lot of them!) :)

rangerjohn

Explorer
If we are leaving the empire, it makes we wonder if we are going the right direction. I was unsure before, and nothing I have seen has reassured me.
Of course it might be better for me to say this IC>

Hey all,

I am, unfortunately, going to have to regretfully resign from this game. I highly enjoyed playing but I simply have very little free time left with working 45 hours/week AND restarting school.

I again apologize, I had thought that I would have more time left, but that is not the case. I hope the everyone enjoys the game! :)

Remove ads