• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Empire of the River God OOC

Ghostknight said:
Fine by me- so essentially a 10% success chance instead of a 5% one!

Kinda reminds me of Discworld - anything that has an one in a million chance of happening will occur nine times out of ten!

Yeah, I like Diskworld. I will update the character sheet shortly, if you will allow me to swap out a normal feat for that one. :)

Ghostknight

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Yeah, I like Diskworld. I will update the character sheet shortly, if you will allow me to swap out a normal feat for that one. :)

GO ahead and do it. So far nothing has been used so I don't mind changes (later would be a problem but right now is fine!)

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Yay! A quest. I'm always a sucker for a quest. :)

Ghostknight, would you mind terribly if I were to add a servant or two in Zokiro's train? Just to set up camp and stuff?

Karl Green

First Post
Ghostknight said:
Karl- everything loks ok, but you have 10 extra skill points (16 from first level, +24 from other levels = 40). I did give the go ahead for an extra 11 skill points per character but it was limited in which skills it could be used (Diplomacy is Ok, but then you still have another 3 points for the others which were Craft (non-artisan for nobles), Knowledge(Religion/Civilised Behavior/Geography), Perform or similar skills. Oh, ad loose two points from other skills.

Don't I get the extra points for being Human? I will modify, but I that is where the extra 10 points come from

rangerjohn

Explorer
Ghostknight said:
Ok all, the IC thread can be found here

RangerJohn, I will update and include you when you post your character (just a little friendly nudge :) )

You mean in the rogue's gallery? By the way can you suggest an animal companion?

Remove ads