• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Empire of the River God OOC

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Ya! I just added you to my AIM list, I'm Catcall606 if you want to chat that way, or you can email me at barrow at iastate dot edu.

AIM is great, I am usually on in the evenings (my time, EST). This evening I am leaving to Origins to meet up with a couple of old friends and have dinner, but I will be on tomorrow. Other than that, my email is taria at shadowlady dot com. :)

Okay, Sakura is finished (with Isida's help! :)) and posted in the RG. They only thing I have left is HP - I can't seem to find the post that said what method we were using.

Last edited:

Thanks, Isida. :)

Also, GhostKnight: Dragon Mag #318 has an Oriental Adventures 3.5 update article. In it are some corrected and replacement feats, one of which (an ancestor feat) I would like to take. Do you happen to have the article/can we use items out of it?

rangerjohn

Explorer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
rangerjohn - How about a lizard? Rat? Toad? Tiger? Baboon? Crocodile?

I don't think lizard and babboon is on the list. Strange since baboon or another monkey would probably be what I would choose. Now ape is on the list, but that is closer to a gorilla.

Ghostknight

First Post
Goddess FallenAngel said:
Thanks, Isida. :)

Also, GhostKnight: Dragon Mag #318 has an Oriental Adventures 3.5 update article. In it are some corrected and replacement feats, one of which (an ancestor feat) I would like to take. Do you happen to have the article/can we use items out of it?

I don't have it, but I will check if one of the local shops still has a copy (how old is it? If it is the latest then it probably hasn't hit our shores yet- we are three months behind due to the international shipping and customs etc).

Ghostknight

First Post
I need PC backgrounds!

Ok, those of you who have not finished character mechanics- at least post the backgrounds. I would like to start off but need something to hang my story onto and build character motivations etc onto.

So if everyone could please post backgrounds ASAP!

Those that have backgrounds with their PCs, please ignore the above.

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Sorry I am such a big lamo about this. I will have this today. ONE big question though... I am looked and looked but I am not sure how much money we start with? Sorry about that...

Remove ads