• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Empire of the River God OOC

Someone

Adventurer
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
So... when can we start? I'm just a giddy little Dragon samurai who's ready and rarin' to go! :D
Maybe you missed my last post, but I noticed in the RG thread that you choose for your character the ambidexterity feat, wich no longer exist in 3.5.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Oh... Um... right. Well then, I'll just pick something else then, won't I? Thanks Someone!

[edit] Picked up Two Weapon Defense. Whee!

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
Karl Green said:
Sorry I am slow also... I will have him finished in the next day or two. Was what I have acceptable? I mostly just posting spells and spells per day stuff

What is there looks good. but if you have used the Complete divine version, please send me the details as I don not have it.

(remove spaces from the email address below- Eric's grandma doesn't like my surname!)

m l i p s h i t z @fnb.co.za

rangerjohn

Explorer
Just to show I am making progress. Here is my character so far.

Monk 1/Shaman 6

Name: Amanu
Race:Vanara
Sex: Male
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Str 12 (6) +1 -2 race
Dex 14(6) +2
Con 12 (4) +1
Int 12 (2) +1 +2 race
Wis 20 (8) +5 +2 race, +1 4th, +2 enhancement
Cha 14 (6) +2

AC: 20 +1 armor +2 dex +5 wis +1 monk +1 dodge

HP: 33

Saves:
Fort:7 4 +1 con +2 cha
Ref: 8 4 +2 dex +2 cha
Will 14 7 +5 wis + 2 cha

B.A.B +4
Melee +5
Ranged +6
Unarmed +6 1-8 +1
Flurry +5/+5 1-8 +1
Light crossbow +6 1-8
Feats:
Improved Unarmed Strike 1st
Stunning Fist 1st
Dodge 1st
Weapon Focus unarmed 3rd
Falling Star Stike Shaman 4
Fist of Iron 6th

Skills:
Monk:20
Tumble 4
Jump 4
Concentration 4
Swim 4
Hide 2
Move Silent 2
Shaman:30
Tumble 2 cc
Jump 2 cc
Knowledge Relegion 5
Knowledge Sprits 5
Knowledge Culture 5
Concentration 6
Heal 1
Total:
Tumble 6+2 dex =8
Jump 6 +1 str =7
Concentration 10 +1 con =11
Swim 4+1 str =5
Hide 2+2 dex +2 racial =6
Move Silent 2+2dex +2 racial =6
Knowledge Relegion 5+1 int =6
Knowledge Spirits 5+1 int =6
Knowledge, Culture 5+1 int =6
Heal 1+5 wisdom =6
Race and Class abilities:
Climb speed 20' +8 racial
+4 racial balance and jump
+2 racial hide and move silent
low light vision
Improved Unarmed strike
Stunning attack
Animal Companion
Sprit Sight
Turn/Undead +2 synergy
Sprit's Favor

Domains:Guardian, Hero +6 to attack and ac each 1/day

Spells:5/5+1/4+1/3+1
0:Cure Minor Wounds, Detect Magic, Purify Food and Drink, Read Magic, Resistance
1st: Bane, Bless x2, Shield of Fairth x2 + Divine Favor
2nd: Aid, Ancestral Vengeance, Bull's Strength, Lesser Restoration + Warning
3rd: Bestow Curse, Levitate, Prayer +Substitution

Equipment::
Bracers of Armor +1 1,000
Monk's Belt 13,000
Wand of Cure Light Wounds 750
Periapt of Wisdom +2 4,000
Light crossbow 35
20 bolt 2
Monk's outfit 5
Furoshimi Sack 2
Straw Mat 5sp
2 wks rice cakes
spell component pouch
offerings 150
Iron figure 750

Background:: Togashi came through Amanu's Village at an influential age, and like all Vanara at that time he became fascinated with the human. In Amanu's case so much as to try to become a monk. However the call of his ancestors proved to be too strong. He finally, gave into thier call to be thier spokesman to the living.
Thier is also the unspoken, the life of a monk is too restrained. :)

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Ghostknight said:
What is there looks good. but if you have used the Complete divine version, please send me the details as I don not have it.

(remove spaces from the email address below- Eric's grandma doesn't like my surname!)

m l i p s h i t z @fnb.co.za

Looking over his spell list there isn't anything new. The only thing I am taking out of the CD is the new Divine Feat 'Augment Healing' that Adds +2 points per spell level to the amount of damage healed by any Conjuration [Healing] spell that you know. For example his Cure Minor Wounds would heal 1d8 +7 (5 for the level +2 for the feat) while his Cure Serious Wounds would heal 3d6 +13 (7 for the level +6 for the feat) if that is an acceptable Feat for you

Ghostknight

First Post
Karl: Yep, the feat is fine.

GFA: Yeah, everything is generally easy, up until spell selction and equipment- and the higher the level the more painful the process.

RJ: Great, if possible please have it ready by Monday - I can then look through the sheets and character histories to put something together to get this started.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Even though equipment can sometimes be a pain, I rather like it. I mean, where else can one flip through dozens of books and pick out all kinds of fantastic items with which to adventure across the countryside? And spells? Spells are extra fun to pick.

Then again, this is from a girl who loves to buy a new box of 96 crayons just to organize them by color.

If you want some help with bookkeeping Goddess, just let me know!

Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Even though equipment can sometimes be a pain, I rather like it. I mean, where else can one flip through dozens of books and pick out all kinds of fantastic items with which to adventure across the countryside? And spells? Spells are extra fun to pick.

Then again, this is from a girl who loves to buy a new box of 96 crayons just to organize them by color.

If you want some help with bookkeeping Goddess, just let me know!

I'm fine with spells - but EQ gets tiring after a while, and I've just spent way too long struggling with Domina's EQ in Paxus' epic game. :lol:

Hey, if you are offering to help, I will take you up on that offer! :)

Remove ads