• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Fantasy Basketball Sign Up - 2008

Black Omega

First Post
Missing a few games would be different for the league but not a huge deal.
A couple of players have expressed a strong desire for the draft to bne run now. Rag also said he was ready now. Having already said I was going to run it later, I don't feel I can suddenly say I'm going to run it now. I will, however, run the draft tomorrow Oct 29th at 3:00 CDT. The one game missed out on will be more easily compensated for than running the draft without any warning when some players thought they had longer to prepare. This was a rough year and there was alot more trouble getting people than usual. So we're scrambling for time, unfortunately. And this seems like the most fair compromise.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
So, should we start an EnWorld Fantasy Basketball 2009-2010 league, or let the concept go on hiatus this year?

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Well, pre-season started. So, we have to drum up some players soon if we are going to do it again this year.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Despite a gracious invite, I must decline. B-ball just isn't my sport- I don't watch it until about a month before the playoffs.

Black Omega

First Post
Did you post anything at CM yet? I don't recall seeing a notice there.

We could give it a go. If it goes on hiatus, I'm not sure it would come back, which would be a shame. I could create a league, or someone else with a full account who can message people could.

Remove ads