• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Fantasy Basketball Sign Up - 2008

loki44

Explorer
We could give it a go. If it goes on hiatus, I'm not sure it would come back, which would be a shame. I could create a league, or someone else with a full account who can message people could.

I agree. I say let's give it a shot. I'll go ahead and post something at CM in the next couple of days if Mistwell doesn't.

Ironically I'm seeing a Rotowire banner at the top of the page right now touting basketball.

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Been fun in the past, but increased responsibility at work last year made it so I really didn't participate (which is no good for anyone) - and this year looks even busier (including other real life concerns). Rather than play even less than half-assed, I'll give it a miss this season, but hopefully next season I'll be a little better able to be in.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
I could invite some folks from various basketball message boards I go to, to fill out the league, if we like.

And yes, feel free to post at CM.

loki44

Explorer
I could invite some folks from various basketball message boards I go to, to fill out the league, if we like.

And yes, feel free to post at CM.

Ok, I'll post on CM, but I think we'll have more luck recruiting if we can provide a link to the league. We already have 3: you, me and Black Omega. I can go ahead and set up a league on Yahoo unless one of you wants to do it.

Black Omega

First Post
Ok, I'll post on CM, but I think we'll have more luck recruiting if we can provide a link to the league. We already have 3: you, me and Black Omega. I can go ahead and set up a league on Yahoo unless one of you wants to do it.

Go ahead, Loki. Work's been severely cutting into my time.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Yah set up the league, lets get this party started, we're late :)

I actually suspect we won't get the players this year, but who knows...lets give it a shot

loki44

Explorer
Yah set up the league, lets get this party started, we're late :)

I actually suspect we won't get the players this year, but who knows...lets give it a shot

I know it's late, and I got distracted by other stuff, but if you're still interested PM me and I'll send you the invite for the league. I set a league up in Yahoo based on last year's settings.

loki44

Explorer
With only one respondent, and games starting tonight, it looks like the league will be on hiatus this year. Too bad, but that's the way the ball bounces.

Hopefully there will be more interest next year.

Remove ads