• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

The It's Man

Explorer
Re: Re: Re: Mrowrrrr!

KitanaVorr said:

I don't really know if I want to see a chain mail bikini on a guy. Wouldn't it hurt a bit? All those chest hairs sticking in the chains and all? And taking it off....

It's... not a chain mail bikini...

its-bra.jpg

AGGEMAM

First Post
Re: Gamer Groupie application....

ldygmr1 said:
Sorry, I actually DID have a chain mail bikini, lined with rabbit fur to avoid chafing(seriously), but it has long since been reworked to become part of a very cool set of armor for a LARP in which I play an Ogremaid.
Best I could do here, taken by my daughter, Charizma. Who BTW has recently built her first PC and plays in my first timers campaign with assorted other girls under 15.

The Lady Gamer

Still haven't seen any pics, and untill then no speedo pics for you, (I have a whole lot of real speedo/underwear pics of me) guess that is just who I am, right !

(Other just called them vacation photos ;) )

Last edited:

dpdx

Explorer
Re: Re: Gamer Groupie application....

AGGEMAM said:
(Note, I was as an Olympic (bronze medal winner) class swimmer a couple of years ago, and I basically have no shame in showing myself off to other people) witness that on page 11.
You were AS an Olympian - or were you an Olympian?

Remove ads