• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

alsih2o said:
here is arlo (just turned a year, around 125 lbs, thinks he is tiny and loves everyone) adn esther, found downtown 2 weeks ago playing in traffic-

Esther is sooo cute? If I buy a die roller from you, can I adopt her?

PS: When are the new die rollers ( fish? ) gonna be ready?

alsih2o

First Post
BigFreekinGoblinoid said:

Esther is sooo cute? If I buy a die roller from you, can I adopt her?

PS: When are the new die rollers ( fish? ) gonna be ready?

you would have to fight the wife for the puppy, and she doesn't fight fair :)

as for die rollers, i will try to have some ready before the end of the month :)

Larry Fitz

First Post
Dragongirl is sooooo cute, if I buy a die roller from Alsih2o, can I adopt her?

<Sigh> I suppose I would have to fight Horacio for her, and I hear he doesn't fight fair either... then of course I'd have to explain adopting Dragongirl to RogueAngel.... <sigh> plus I couldn't be sure how she would get along with my two other "kids" Lazlo (Very big 1/2 Chocolate Lab, 1/2 Swiss Mountain Dog) and Lucy (medium sized belgian shepherd, lab, something else mix).... on the bright side, I kept her favorite thread on page one for a bit longer....

Dragongirl

First Post
Larry Fitz said:
Dragongirl is sooooo cute, if I buy a die roller from Alsih2o, can I adopt her?

<Sigh> I suppose I would have to fight Horacio for her, and I hear he doesn't fight fair either... then of course I'd have to explain adopting Dragongirl to RogueAngel.... <sigh> plus I couldn't be sure how she would get along with my two other "kids" Lazlo (Very big 1/2 Chocolate Lab, 1/2 Swiss Mountain Dog) and Lucy (medium sized belgian shepherd, lab, something else mix).... on the bright side, I kept her favorite thread on page one for a bit longer....
ROFL

Remove ads