EN World photos - post yours! (was "Secrets")

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Re: Re: Re: Re: Mrowrrrr!

The It's Man said:

It's... not a chain mail bikini...

its-bra.jpg

It's Elminster after a night of too much Ale!
HAHAH!
Sorry, no offense.

FraserRonald

Explorer
Dragongirl said:
Another of me, can't decide if I like it or not. Generally I don't like my picture taken. :D

It's odd that you don't like your picture taken, as you're quite photogenic. Excellent smile (morphing dragon head aside). I think we'd all agree to that, yes?

Take care all!

FraserRonald

Explorer
Y'know, given the number of happy couples, kids and well-adjusted people in the pics here, it’s almost like this thread is anti-stereotype-gamer, which is good. I think most people who stand outside the hobby, looking at this thread would probably shock them.

"You mean these people all play role-playing games? No way, they look normal."

And some of them (both male and female) are attractive, quite the opposite of the stereotype.

It's actually like the group I got together over the internet. Everyone was really antsy until we all got together for the first game, looked around, and no losers! I think even we--who are in the hobby--have been affected by the stereotype.

Said my piece. Back under the waves.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Found this one on my hard drive today. We had visited the Oregon Shakespeare Festival a few days before (where I had purchased a t-shirt with a dragon on it), and as we left the Portland area after visiting a friend for several days, we spied this dragon sculpture east of that city. Too good to pass up as a photo op.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
A picture of my best friend in the whole world - Tabitha. The only survivor of the kitty plague of 2002, she's very obnoxious and likes to steal food off my plate. She runs around the house at great speeds, and make jumps that should be impossible - even for a cat. She is the perpetual kitten.

Remove ads