• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ENboards Boston Game Day V sign-up! Come throw down some dice at Piratecat's house!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davelozzi

Explorer
I shall, thanks. I did some web research earlier today to learn what I could about the league, it sounds like it's right up my alley. I'm looking forward to it.

So...invisible man, eh...do I need a mini for that? ;)

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Davelozzi said:
So...invisible man, eh...do I need a mini for that? ;)

I look forward to providing for you. You'll have two minis, natch... One in your glasses, wraps, and dressing gown, and one empty base. :)

M.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Joshua Dyal said:
Good heavens, how big is PC's place, anyway? And does it have valet parking?

Never fear, my house is big enough to accommodate four games if needs be: living room, dining room, library, and game room. Unfortunately, the valet parking consists of the dogs, and they're really sucky drivers. They keep forgetting to use the turn signals, for example. So don't expect too much, you know?

Last edited:

JoeCrow

Explorer
'Murkin Fast hero it is.

and yes, I've read League and League 2 (what there is of it so far. When's the next issue out?)

Heh. Can I be Elijah Snow? Yes, I know he hasn't been born yet, and he's in a different continuety...I was kidding.

So, western gunslinger type, urban street kid, or pinkertonesque PD?

nopantsyet

First Post
Ugh...I suppose this should be called "Holy crap I missed the boat-CON!" I'm away from the boards for a couple of days....Man, thank god I'm married or I'd really feel like a loser. Seriously, though, drop me a line if somebody bails. I'm at dm@boomba.org. (Last time PKitty emailed my spam collector account to see if I could fill a spot at the last minute and I didn't see it till like two weeks later. I am such the victim of tragic circumstances!)

On another note, what I'd like to organize is a DMs gameday or series of gamedays. The idea would be to get ~6 local DMs and get together on occasion and play a one-off. I know we've got some great DMs in the area and I would love to be able to see them in action, share ideas...that kind of thing.

Well, my party is about to get themselves killed off this Sunday, so I've got to finish machinating their doom.

Dr Midnight

Explorer
I'm stepping up the action by putting a few prizes into the game.
There'll be prizes for best death, best stunt, and the following... may I present NPC badass The Marshall:
marshall.jpg

The original art will be awarded to whoever manages to kill him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads