• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Endur's Return to TOEE part 2

Endur

First Post
Ket agrees to Lenya's reasoning.

No other patrols bother the party's rest.

What does the party do now that they are rested?

Pyrex

First Post
Raner cocks an eyebrow at Lenya's "negotiations" with the mercenaries, but says nothing; hoping that the gold she offers buys a little more loyalty than the mercs are displaying towards their former employers.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Meatshields!
Kerwyn is rather gleeful at the thought of getting two more buffers between spiky-beasties and himself. And while he isn't exactly keen on paying them so much, he's hoping to extract the money from them when they finally prove "incapable of pulling their weight", if death could be called that.

Thanee

First Post
Lenya

“Then use your bows, as long as the situation allows for them. And swords for the other situations.”

If one of them (Det preferably) is strong enough to use the mighty composite longbow, he should use that one.

Routine orders for the two mercs are to protect Belaver (Kef) and Lenya (Det), if necessary, otherwise support the melee fighters by attacking annoying minions or dangerous targets engaged by them. The mercs should not open combat on their own, unless they are told so.

Endur

First Post
The two mercenaries readily agree to the orders. Det is happy to wear the full plate armor and carry the mighty composite longbow.

Dalamar

Adventurer
"So, with our new, uh.... reinforcements, which way should we go? I'm not too keen on the lion-monstrosity, so we could try riding the carts."

Pyrex

First Post
Raner nods in agreement "If nothing else seeing what they're using the mining gear for may give us an idea what they're doing here." then, to himself "My ancestors must've had some cursed bad luck to put their mine right on top of this temple"

Endur

First Post
As Raner thinks to himself, he realizes it might also have been the other way around, the Cultists may have put their Temple on top of the Dwarves diamond mine.

The party agrees to continue exploring the mine, heading south in the carts along the tracks (alternatively, the party could walk along the tracks if they don't want to ride in a cart).

Which track does the party follow, the South East track or the South West track? The party does not see a difference in the two routes.

Last edited:

Remove ads