Enemy Among Us (DM: Stringbean2142, Judge: TwoHeadsBarking)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[sblock=Help!] I would flank, but I'm last in init order and I'm dazed. I am limited to one action. Sadly, I was thinking chains of levistus + cutting words on the mage plus move enough so that I end up adjacent to him next turn to avoid nasties like this thunder and to threaten. Now, I'm taking second wind, no curses this time...

Can I shift while dazed? Or that counts as move or minor?

TwoHeadsBarking, broodguard is cursed and if Kendrick kills it, I'm using Fate of the Void bonus to save
[/sblock]

TwoHeadsBarking

First Post
ooc: Kendrick crits with his first attack and hits with his second, which kills the Hiveguard. So no need to spend an AP. And a shift is a move, so if you shift while dazed, that's all you're doing that turn.

CaBaNa

First Post
Veruzak revels in Bell's arcane energies. Then with a *whoosh* retreats, behind the group, a loud *POK* as he reappears.

[sblock=OOC]

Spends the surge, now at 16/20, 1/6, no longer bloodied

One action-Fey step to C9

Save vs Dazed no good, still dazed

[/sblock]

Last edited:

skotothalamos

formerly roadtoad
Catein tries to move away from the wall and attack the remaining swarm of creatures. Catein seems to stumble randomly away from the wall, but still manages to conjure up a splash of tiny chains to grab and crush the tiny things.

"Bell... send them my way..."

[sblock=actions (now with dice!)]
Wall attack: 1d20+4=18; Hit! Catein is slowed and grants combat advantage until the end of his next turn.

Move: to H7
Standard: Grasping Shards on the remaining Swarm
...1d20+4=14; Hit! Swarm takes 14 and is slowed.

If the swarm hits Catein, he will Armor of Wrath.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Neurotic

[sblock=New dice roller]
Since IC is so unreliable, how about we try this one:
Dice roller

We agree on some code per character and entering the code shows history of the rolls for that code. Any other roll is invalid.

Or we agree on one code for all of us, but that could quickly become confusing...

No account needed
[/sblock]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
OOC: So we put Enemy Among us as the Code and our name as the name? Is that correct?

EDIT: noticed the tags up top. I get it now.

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
Kendrick cleanly decapitates the hiveguard and roars in triumph.

-''Yeah! You're next, you're all next! Oww. Stupid swarm of bugs. Yes, you too! Every last one of you!''

Neurotic

Martelai addresses the party
"Good work, Kendrick, bravo Bell! Veruzak, can you destroy that other swarm? Chainer, Atlas, we need to get to melee to that mage ASAP! Can you go? Atlas, would you heal me before you go?"

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Second wind: recover 7hp: 16/28
Free: Hope to be inspired
Save: Save vs. dazed (1d20+1=7)
[/sblock]

Remove ads