Engines & Empires I: Escape From the Dungeon

Jemal

Adventurer
Kel looks out the bars, trying to see if there is a guard within hearing range. If he sees/hears one, he'll motion the others to settle down. Otherwise, he walks over and stops Zajirlum for a moment "Look, if you don't tell us what's up, I'll have to let old Z here have his way with you, and I'd rather not do that... I mean, you're a prisoner like us, RIGHT? We should be sticking together. If there's ANYTHING else you knew, or even thought you knew, you'd tell us... right?"

OOC: Kel's got Persuassion, would you allow it to synergize with Zajirlum's Intimidate for a little Good cop/Bad Cop?

PS - We need a nickname for Zajirlum. ;) How bout "beard boy"?

Voda Vosa

First Post
OOC: Old Z sounds nice and powerfull at the same time. ^^

"Alright alright... I think you wont let me crush his head like a watermelon wont ya?" the dwarf looks at Kel with suplicant face. "Ah well... Maybe latter then..." he walks aside and kicks a little rock, with his hands in his pockets.

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Room 1 - Hour 1 - Turn 2

[Zajirlum's Intimidation roll = 2. Fails by -15.
Kel's Persuasion roll = 12. Passes by +1.
Axel's wisdom save = 11. Fails by -3.]

"All right, all right, no trouble!" says Axel, holding up both hands in supplication. "Look, all I know is, this place belongs to some bloke called Thames, Xander Thames, and that he's supposed to be some kind of wizard! That's all, really!"

Soon, the hallway door creaks open again, and George the orc returns, carrying a large basket. The guard waddles up to the bars and dumps the basket through -- the contents, half a dozen loaves of stale, crusty bread -- spill out onto the filthy floor. As George walks away, he laughs over his shoulder, "Enjoy yer meals, meat! It'll be yer last fer a while! Haw, haw, haw..."

In a flash, Axel dives on the bread and starts scooping up loaves. "Mine!"

Last edited:

Jack Daniel

dice-universe.blogspot.com
Room 1 - Hour 1 - Turn 3 - COMBAT ROUND 0 (Surprise Round)

[Axel rolls Alertness 6 and fails to notice you. He is surprised.

Initiatve:
Axel - 7
PCs - 6]

Zajirlum, already within 5' of Axel, attempts to grapple him. [Roll to hit: 9, miss.]

Kel, Dagon, Harold, and Lyhan may all act on the surprise round before regular combat begins.

[OOC: If you want a personalized "mini" to represent your character, just attach an 8-bit sprite of some kind, no bigger than 16x16 pixels, to one of your posts.]

Attachments

• Map1.GIF
    Map1.GIF
    13.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Kel shakes his head "Let him have the damned bread, Zajirlum. Are you going to roll around on the floor fighting for scraps, or are we going to figure a way out of here?"

Fenris

Adventurer
Harold walks over and kicks Axel in the side "Get up, both of you. We eat together, we stay together and we survive together. Kel is right, we need to figure out how to get out, and why we are here. We have some value to them or we'd be dead"

Remove ads