Enigma calls out SHAFF! Judge needed please

Phoenix8008

First Post
Enigma, fresh off his latest defeat at the hands of Wolf Mountain, seeks another battle to redeem himself in the eyes of his evil masters...

Hearing that the Honor warrior Shaff has returned to the land of Yberia, Enigma seeks him out and challenges him to a battle!

"Shaff, with your defeat I can rise to the next level of Evil. Here is your chance to try and stop me, and here is what I think of you!

"I find your daimyo to be jaded, your country to be worthless, and your student's karate to be as useful as a broken crutch. + I find your guardian to be contemptible, your basement to be unbearable, and your kung-fu to be serving as a perfect bad example."

Enigma
Dark Warrior-3
Record: 5-7
Item: Meteor Rock w/ Sig Style- Lightning
3 Yen

Dark Apprentice-(Foul Spirit, Unholy Warrior, Sneaky Trick, Sig Style-Lightning)
Dark Warrior-(Master of Shadows, Dirty Trick, Poisioned Blade)

shaff

First Post
Shaff
Brown Belt D1
Sig Styles: Kama, Ki-rin, Wolf, Thunder, Trident
Dojo Styles: Blizzard
Powers: fists-of-furyx2, chi strike, Master of emotions and Movement
Record: 18-15
Yen 8
Items: Bola the Ki-rin: Sig style: Ki-rin, Mastery (Ki-rin)

I find your ancestor to be like unto a tart, your empire to be worthless, and your hand to be ignorant.

OOC: sorry I posted the insult and the site went down so fast it wouldnt even let me see the insult post again.

Last edited:

Rathan

First Post
ooc- sorry.. I've been away for a few days.... excuse me absense..... :)

"I find enigma has the better insults... he may set the type and lenth of the match... furthermore...."

The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the beach west of Xiang-Xia Province on the evening of the tiger.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I choose this match will be a 7 flag speed match." My opponent will need to attack first..."OOC: Sorry I've been gone awhile. Got a friend in town from far away and we've been gaming lots. :D

Rathan

First Post
well.... I have not herd from Shaff in a GREAT while... I give enigma the fight on shaffs DQ.....

Enigma you have won by default.... making it back to Dark Knight 0 with an easy win to your record.... you gain: Dark Knight: Signature Location: Tower, Dirty Trick, and Corruption

(as no move was gened in this fight I gened a loc for you as I belive that's what I'm suppoed to do....)

shaff... you absense has costed a battle today.... you drop to Brown Belt D2 with a sour loss on your record.... good luck to you if you end up comming back....

Remove ads