• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

enlarge person vs fireballs

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Caster size does not affect spellcasting in any way. That is one reason many optimizers favor small races for casters.

Wyvernhand

First Post
This is my fireball. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My fireball is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My fireball, without me, is useless. Without my fireball, I am useless. I must fire my fireball true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me.

Herzog

Adventurer
I'll see your fireball and raise with Enlarged Maximized Empowered Corrupted Transdimentional Fireball. With a cherry on top!

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
I'll see your fireball and raise with Enlarged Maximized Empowered Corrupted Transdimentional Fireball. With a cherry on top!

Don't forget Searing so you can burn things immune to fire...with FIRE!

And then I'd take all that, and add Spell Thematics to make the little bead you shoot out into a super miniturized replica of Dart from Legend of Dragoon performing "Final Burst." :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8S1mjJT33M]Legend of Dragoon Final Burst (Dart)#17 - YouTube[/ame]

jefgorbach

First Post
The SIZE of the caster is irrelevant to the size of a spell's effects.

However presumably a caster could modify his casting to inflict half-damage over twice the area (with GM approval after prolonged research/trial-n-error)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads