• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise 04-28-04

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Enterprise - "The Forgotten"

Archer attempts to convince Xindi weapon-designer, Degra, that humanity is not his enemy; Trip tries to come to terms with his sister's death; T'Pol confronts her substance addiction.

Cast: Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer, Jolene Blalock, Dominic Keating, Anthony Montgomery, Linda Park, John Billingsley.

Guest(s): Rick Worthy as Xindi Sloth, Randy Oglesby as Degra, Kipleigh Brown as Crewman Taylor, Bob Morrisey as Reptilian Captain, and Seth MacFarlane as Engineer.

Another new episode. Just four more after this one for this season... :)

Wolf72

Explorer
dunno ... I think I liked this episode.

It looks like next week playing with temporal energy saves the day ... again :rollseyes:

Wycen

Explorer
After seeing this ep I asked, hmm, 4 episodes left, but 3 days to make the rendezvous. Then I saw the teaser for next week and was like, "Ah hah!"

I can only imagine the two Enterprises are shooting at each other because the future crew doesn't want to become extinct. But then, if they blow themselves up in the past...

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Doesn't look like they're going to back off the premise that Star Trek is a show about Space and Time any time soon. We'll see how good a job they do with the close of this season. So far, I'm enjoying it. :)

John Crichton

First Post
Pretty decent ep. Didn't really dig the Trip dream-sequence but the rest of it went pretty well. Degra's choice also ran really well with the previous episode as he had to make a similar choice to the one Archer had to make.

My favorite part was when the Doc ordered Trip to his quarters from some sleep. Trip refuses, Doc relieves him, they bargain and have a mini-stand off. The Doc's response of "I'm well aware of that," or something to that effect cracked me up.

Mana

First Post
myrdden said:
Missed it again. Can someone summarize the plot for me?

Thanks.

Personally, I ALWAYS miss the episodes... I download them instead. A HDTV-quality download of an episode looks better than most TVs would allow you to see, all on your desktop computer without worrying about running to the TV on time.

Not too sure of the legality; it's akin to programming your VCR to record an episode and editing the commercials out.

I don't want to potentially raise the ire of any administrators, so I won't point you to a file or anything. On a different note, http://www.suprnova.org is a great site for BitTorrent downloads. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads