• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enterprise - 04/22/05 [Spoiler Talk]

mojo1701

First Post
In a Mirror, Darkly, Part I

In an alternate universe, an amoral, imperialistic version of the Enterprise crew, led by Captain Forrest with Archer as his treacherous first officer, makes an astonishing discovery during a mission into enemy alien territory.

While a power-hungry Archer schemes against Captain Forrest, his lover Hoshi, and loyal slave T'Pol, so he can lay full claim to the discovery. Later, Phlox happily tortures a captured Tholian for information requested by Archer.

Cast:
Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer
John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox
Jolene Blalock as T'Pol
Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed
Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather
Linda Park as Hoshi Sato
Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III

Guest Cast:
Vaughn Armstrong as Captain Maxwell Forrest
Franc Ross as Grizzled Human

Creative Staff:
Director: James L. Conway
Written By: Michael Sussman

This is what I've been waiting for!

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Okay.. just the opening titles alone makes me love this episode. I figure they must have done this because they knew they were cancelled already when the episode went into production.

It figures they finally dump the cheezy love song for a good theme and it's at the end of the run:) Ah the squandered potential.. if only this were year one rather than year four.

I really hate Paramount right now. Enterprise is finally (after so many years) worth watching and it's far too late to matter.

mojo1701

First Post
This episode was SWEET!

I loved the alternate First Contact, along with the opening.

I was really drooling when I was watching it.

Although, what rebellion were they talking about?

Wolf72

Explorer
I thought ZC breaking out the shotgun was awesome!

was a fun episode to watch and I didn't feel that it was complete rip-off of TOS ...

someone's probably gonna go 'spock' ... and maybe think of a different direction for the Empire (when Kirk got the idea of exploration instead of conquest into evil-spock's head)

LrdApoc

"Insert Title here"
Somehow I don't think they will. I suspect that the resolution will only effect the mirror universe. I have faith that the Reeves-Stephens and Mr. Coto will not sell away the good will they earned this year by breaking that rule but who knows.

The unfortunate thing is after a season of really well written, well developed issues we will end on some stupid flashback TNG crap staring the now old and overweight Riker... *sigh*

Star Trek is dead... Long live Star Trek.

There is always the fan series.. at least they understand the audience.

mojo1701

First Post
LrdApoc said:
There is always the fan series.. at least they understand the audience.

Go New Voyages!

...hey, if anyone would like to donate, I wouldn't mind funding a fan-production. I already made a Star Wars fanfilm (planning to make a sequel this summer). :D

Remove ads