• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Enterprise -[Spoiler Talk]- Stardate:506050

GSHamster

Adventurer
It was an okay episode for me. The only real headscratcher was sending a Vulcan to infiltrate the xenophobic Terra Prime group. I mean, does anyone see how this could have possibly ended well?

As for the Mars weapon, maybe everybody thought of it as a comet deflector, and didn't really consider it a weapon. Maybe it's not tied into the military network. That didn't really bother me that much.

TDRandall

Explorer
Nobody has said anything about the injection that the crazy Terra Prime guy (was that Paxton?) gave himself. Any theories?

I was thinking he was an escapee (or maybe descendant, depending on the timeline since he stressed getting rid of them to keep mutations or whatever out of the race) of the radiation purge mentioned. But that would make him too backwards in my book - strong supporter of the people who tried to do away with him?

The wife thinks he IS the colonel on age-defying or some type of disguise drugs, but I didn't catch if that was really possible - do we know he died or could he have disappeared, or was it just way to long ago?

Hmmmm, obviously I didn't watch this one quite as close as I should have.

John Crichton

First Post
Viking Bastard said:
Wait. You're right. I'm confusing The Mayor (Harry Groener according to imdb.com) with ex-SNL guy Micheal McKean. Man, when I watched those Buffy episodes back in the day I always registered him as McKean.

Dunno why, they don't even look that alike.
*whew*

I'm glad I was right. Had me wishing I kept last week's Alias on the TiVo to make sure. :)

Remove ads