Star Trek: Enterprise -[Spoiler Talk]- Stardate:506050

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Demons Series and Season Finale: 4 of 6.
On Earth for a historic Starfleet conference to ratify the coalition of planets, Archer and the crew uncover a plot by a radical xenophobic group of humans called Terra Prime, led by Paxton, who want to put an end to the increasing number and influence of aliens on Earth. Meanwhile, although T'Pol contends she has never been pregnant, she and Trip learn that Terra Prime has information about their child. Later, a female reporter from Travis' past pursues him for a story.

Cast:Scott Bakula as Jonathan Archer. John Billingsley as Dr. Phlox. Jolene Blalock as T'Pol. Dominic Keating as Malcolm Reed. Anthony Montgomery as Travis Mayweather. Linda Park as Hoshi Sato. Connor Trinneer as Charles "Trip" Tucker III.

Guest Cast:Peter Weller as John Frederick Paxton. Harry Groener as Nathan Samuels. Eric Pierpoint as Harris. Peter Mensah as Greaves. Patrick Fischler as Mercer. Adam Clark as Josiah. Steven Rankinas Colonel Green. Johanna Watts as Gannet Brooks. Tom Bergeron as Coridan Ambassador. Christine Romeo as Khouri.

Creative Staff:
Director: LeVar Burton. Written By: Manny Coto.

Excuse me, T'Pol is what????:uhoh: :eek:

And yes, for New York Metro region, we got the shaft AGAIN!! Baseball is on. I guess UPN will keep on doing this until the season finale.

Last edited:

mojo1701

First Post
Truth Seeker said:
And yes, for New York Metro region, we got the shaft AGAIN!! Baseball is on. I guess UPN will keep on doing this until the season finale.

And they wonder why their ratings were low...

Edit: And CityTV pre-empted, too! They're showing some Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker movie being simulcast with Fox.

Last edited:

This all convinces me of one thing, I'll actually bother to buy Season 4 of Enterprise on DVD so I can watch it all. Kinda sad that only one season is worth shelling out for, but it's better than suffering the apathy of UPN.

Alhazred

First Post
mojo1701 said:
And they wonder why their ratings were low...

Edit: And CityTV pre-empted, too! They're showing some Jackie Chan/Chris Tucker movie being simulcast with Fox.

Tell me about it... stupid sons of...

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
The episode was OK.

I just can't get into the Mayweather character. I mean, if he were to be killed off one week, I'd be like, "oh, well". Nothing compelling about him, IMO.

And, where was this great weapon on Mars during the Xindi attack?

Datt

First Post
My guess is the weapon was built after the Xindi attack to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Was I the only one who saw the Senator and said "Kill him quick he is a demon!"?

Remove ads