• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Entropomancer's entropy shard

Kapalen

First Post
2 questions on the entropomancer's shard ability. What kind of action is it to make the shard, free? Also, it says you can move it 30 feet with a standard action and move it into another square as a move action, what does that mean? Can I move it only 5 feet with the move action or what? ALso says, you can aim it at a specific creature dealing damage immediatley, I'm assuming that means if it's within 30 feet.

shilsen

Adventurer
Kapalen said:
2 questions on the entropomancer's shard ability. What kind of action is it to make the shard, free?

Standard action. Unless an Su ability says that it is a move or free action, assume it is standard.

Also, it says you can move it 30 feet with a standard action and move it into another square as a move action, what does that mean?

If you just want to move the shard 5 ft, you can do so as a move action. If you want to move it more than that, up to 30 ft, you need to use a standard action.

Can I move it only 5 feet with the move action or what?

Yes.

ALso says, you can aim it at a specific creature dealing damage immediatley, I'm assuming that means if it's within 30 feet.

Yes.

Remove ads