• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Enworld Internationale!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
I've noticed, and I'm sure others have, that ENWorld enjoys membership from many, many countries. I've noticed posts by members from Canada, Iceland, Scotland, Great Britain, Austria, Germany, Italy, and Australia.

There's really not a point to this message, just an observation about how truly world-encompassing our hobby is. I just think that's pretty groovy.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Oh, yeah..sorry to all the Russian gamers. I didn't mean to overlook anyone's country of origin. I was just citing some examples. Maybe we could get an impromptu roll call of nations where ENWorlders live?

ayrwind

First Post
some from this tiny dot known as Singapore, like me? in this place where it takes like almost 20 hours by plane to USA, and hence not feasible to attend any Gen Cons, tho i would love to.

and books come 1-2 weeks late, and... and... and...

hehee...

Someone

Adventurer
One from spain, too. There were others, but I don´t see them anymore.

Wait, 1-2 weeks late? That´s a dream! Here you have to wait one or two months, if they come at all. (Though it´s not true of all the country, only in the backyard dump where I live, and it´s because the stores normally only sell the translated books)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
*waves* Hi! A tiny Finnish representation here. :)

Gaming books usually get here within a month, novels can take as much as five (though it does depend on the novel line).

Last edited:

Ferret

Explorer
English! Woo!

I Know there are some more British people, Mourrus livesin southampton, and some of the older ones are from the British Ilses too.

I seconded the roll call idea.

Simon Collins

Explorer
Though I'm not Irish (Welsh actually), I live in Ireland, so here's a raised hand for the Republic. And for all those who didn't realise, Ireland is not part of Britain, it's a separate country.

Simon Collins

Remove ads