• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EOM... dead or alive?

Phaedrus

First Post
Is there going to be an official FAQ or not?
Is there going to be an EOM2 or not?

I really like the product, but am anxious to see it clarified and shored up. I appreciate all of the work others have done to comment and provide clarifications, and I am using many of them, but I am one who prefers "official" rulings.

If such an official ruling will not be given, I'd like to know so I can quit waiting for it.

Truth is, Cyberzombie's been missing for a while, so I'm beginning to wonder if he plans to handle the errata for his baby. We at ENPublishing think it'd be a shame to just let the system not be supported, so we've been discussing the possibility of having one of our own members handle the revisions for EOM2 if Cyberzombie doesn't show up.

mroberon1972

First Post
I've seen him at nutkinland a couple of times, seems he's enjoying some quality time with his new digital cable system?

Mr. Oberon
"He's dead, Jim!"

CCamfield

First Post
Well, I'd really like to see an FAQ on this. I very recently bought EoM, started printing it out - then I found this forum. The reported inbalances and lack of reaction to this has discouraged me from printing anything more of it out...

I'm definitely committed to making sure Elements of Magic gets the support it needs, and if necessary, I can take up some of the role of fixing what's unbalanced. However, I am at college, and the next two weeks are final exams for the semester. I should be better able to help out after May 4th.

netnomad

Explorer
RangerWickett said:
I'm definitely committed to making sure Elements of Magic gets the support it needs, and if necessary, I can take up some of the role of fixing what's unbalanced. However, I am at college, and the next two weeks are final exams for the semester. I should be better able to help out after May 4th.

Well it's way after 5/4 and your sig said the CZ is back... so how about an update? :D

-NetNomad

Ironic you'd ask that, since I'm actually about to start discussing what changes we're going to make to the current version with CZ. There's going to be an EOM2 at the current time, though probably not until at least September. In the meanwhile, we'll put up a FAQ that addresses the more easily answered stuff, but some of the material from the original version will be overhauled in the sequel.

Lalato

Adventurer
I would like to put my vote in for the FAQ... You say EOM2 might possibly be available in September... any timetable for the FAQ?

--sam

Last edited:

Remove ads