• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic M&M: Issue 4 (IC)

Mordane76

First Post
Calinon said:
"You really hurt me yesterday," she says in a quiet voice, coming over and sitting beside you on your bed. As you touch the bruise on her shoulder, you realize you must have dislocated it last night as the pain lances through your arm. She sighs in releif as her wounds slowly vanish. "One little kiss and you nearly tear my arm off," she says. "I just wanted a little goodbye before you go. Both you and Dara are leaving and I won't have anyone to hang out with now," she says, getting obviously agitated. "Why do you even have to go? You didn't do anything wrong!"

Wincing a little as his shoulder relocates, he softly caresses her check. "I have to go, so that things like what happened yesterday do not continue to happen -- so that I don't hurt people I care about," X12 says. "So that I can understand who I was... and how that relates to who I have become.

"Your affection... is very touching, Monica... I'm sorry I returned it with violence,"
he says, giving her a light peck on the cheek. "I hope, when I get back... that I'll have my memories under better control... and then we can share some quiet time together, and I can make it up to you for hurting you like I did."

Mimic

First Post
Calinon said:
"Meet Hoppy! I grew him last night! Isn't he great?"

Startled by the huge grasshopper, Michelle involentary takes a few steps backwards her forcefield springing to life around her.

Whoa, that's a pretty big bug... wait a minute. Did you say you grew him? That's so cool, can you control him? Does he do any tricks?

Agamon

Adventurer
Calinon said:
"I'm sorry, Sanjay. According to my database, Sandstone is a few hours late checking in today. Thunder is currently in the war room, should you wish to talk to him about that."

"Thanks." Sanjay says, throwing some clothes on. "I'm probably being paranoid...but, yeah, maybe I will go talk to him."

Once dressed, he'll head to the War Room to see what Thunder is up to.

Elementor

First Post
Calinon said:
"I think you grew a tail," Trailblazer says. He grabs a towel from the bathroom and tosses it at you. "Wipe that bad boy down and see if you can control it, or if I should go get my buck knife and cut 'er off," he says with a grin. "It'd make a purty belt," he quips, his jokes making the situation seem not quite so bad.

"A tail? I grew a freaking tail?? Oh lovely....what next? I guess I am still growing into my demon-ness. Hmmm, it seems to work pretty good actually. Kind of like another hand." Whipping his new tail around, Vince starts trying to use it to do different things and ends up making his bed using just his tail. "Ok, its not that bad. It kind of hurts though. Do me a favour and lets put the knife away for now. Kay?" he finishes with a smirk as he heads towards the shower.

Velmont

First Post
Calinon said:
"Of course, Kevin. Johan is currently in the workshop with Sanchez, Rebound and Anna. Shall I page him for you?"

"No thanks. He would send me a duplicate, and I need to see the original. Anyway, he must make some fun with all the scrap metal he transforms into an armor, I won't break it..."

On that, Kevin walks to the workshop.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Calinon said:
Amazingly, while it certainly knocked you flying, you find yourself nearly unhurt by the episode.
Johan gets up to a sitting position and then stands up. He shakes his head and starts brushing pieces of grass off the armor.
"Amazing. While the suit doesn't inhibit my movements at all, I hardly felt the blast. We will need to work something against that throwback at some later point, however. Let's see if this works, I wish to test the mental protection..."
Johan duplicates, bringing forth two instances of himself. He then tries to establish a full telepathic link with the duplicates.

Deva

First Post
" Fine!" Raisa growls, throwing the blankets off her. "I'm up already. Yeesh!" She stands and stretches, her very short night shirt showing off her legs, before heading for the shower while grumbling about sleep and conspiracies.

When she's finished in the shower, she braids her hair quickly and dresses in some of the new clothes Dara made - a light red sleeveless turleneck and black capri pants. She puts her sunglasses on her head so she doesn't forget them and stuffs the rest of her things into the suitcase, being careful with the new uniform. She'll then head for breakfast with the others if they waited for her.

Calinon

First Post
Mordane76 said:
"I hope, when I get back... that I'll have my memories under better control... and then we can share some quiet time together, and I can make it up to you for hurting you like I did."
"Well, guess I shouldn't have done what I did, but you and Dara are the only two people on my dance calendar and, well, I've been behaving with you right? But I have needs you know," she says with a bit of a grin. "You should get ready. I'm gonna go find Dara," she says, getting up and heading for the door, walking exceedingly provocatively. "See you on the tarmac," she says as she leaves.

Mimic said:
Whoa, that's a pretty big bug... wait a minute. Did you say you grew him? That's so cool, can you control him? Does he do any tricks?
"He listens pretty good to me. He's kinda like a dog. He fetches, likes getting scratched, but he's way better than any dog I know. I mean, do you know a dog that can fly or do this?" she says, tossing a metal pipe onto your bed. Hoppy grabs it in his front legs and bites clear through it with his mandibles with a little chirp.

"Think I need a license or something?"

Agamon said:
"Thanks." Sanjay says, throwing some clothes on. "I'm probably being paranoid...but, yeah, maybe I will go talk to him."
You make it to the War Room and see Thunder drinking coffee and reading police reports. "Hey Sanjay. Haven't got anything from Sandstone yet today, but it's early. What the heck you doing up already? It's not even six yet."

Elementor said:
"Ok, its not that bad. It kind of hurts though. Do me a favour and lets put the knife away for now. Kay?" he finishes with a smirk as he heads towards the shower.
"Deal, partner. See you at breakfast. Gotta see the gang off that's heading off to Master Wen's."

Dalamar said:
"Amazing. While the suit doesn't inhibit my movements at all, I hardly felt the blast. We will need to work something against that throwback at some later point, however. Let's see if this works, I wish to test the mental protection..."
Johan duplicates, bringing forth two instances of himself. He then tries to establish a full telepathic link with the duplicates.

Your helmet doesn't affect your link at all, which is a bit of a surprise.

"We'll have to test the helmet later."

About ten minutes later, as you are doing more testing, Kevin walks into the hanger, heading for you.

Deva said:
" Fine!" Raisa growls, throwing the blankets off her. "I'm up already. Yeesh!" She stands and stretches, her very short night shirt showing off her legs, before heading for the shower while grumbling about sleep and conspiracies.

When she's finished in the shower, she braids her hair quickly and dresses in some of the new clothes Dara made - a light red sleeveless turleneck and black capri pants. She puts her sunglasses on her head so she doesn't forget them and stuffs the rest of her things into the suitcase, being careful with the new uniform. She'll then head for breakfast with the others if they waited for her.
Carl is staring, Dara says with a giggle into your mind as she shoves him back out the door. "Out you!" See you at breakfast!

When you get there, they are eating, along with a bunch of others.

Mordane76

First Post
Calinon said:
"Well, guess I shouldn't have done what I did, but you and Dara are the only two people on my dance calendar and, well, I've been behaving with you right? But I have needs you know," she says with a bit of a grin.

"You've been very respectful of my wishes, and I really appreciate it," X12 says.

Calinon said:
"You should get ready. I'm gonna go find Dara," she says, getting up and heading for the door, walking exceedingly provocatively. "See you on the tarmac," she says as she leaves.

"Maybe sometime soon I'll let you stay while I get ready. I'll have to read up more on these needs of yours before that, though," X12 thinks to himself as he climbs out of bed.

Agamon

Adventurer
Calinon said:
You make it to the War Room and see Thunder drinking coffee and reading police reports. "Hey Sanjay. Haven't got anything from Sandstone yet today, but it's early. What the heck you doing up already? It's not even six yet."

Sanjay nods, stiffling a yawn. "Thanks for reminding me," he thinks. "I wanted to say bye to the guys heading to Master Wen's this morning. You think everything's okay with Sandstone? It's early here, but not in Africa and he hasn't been late with a report yet. 'Spose he just could be busy though, hey?"

Remove ads