• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Epic M&M: Issue 4 (IC)

Calinon

First Post
Sanjay nods, stiffling a yawn. "Thanks for reminding me," he thinks. "I wanted to say bye to the guys heading to Master Wen's this morning. You think everything's okay with Sandstone? It's early here, but not in Africa and he hasn't been late with a report yet. 'Spose he just could be busy though, hey?"
"I wouldn't worry about it yet. If I worried every time one of the others called in late, I'd be old and gray. Well, more gray. If he doesn't check by days end, I'll get a hold of his father."

Dalamar

Adventurer
"Oh, hello Kevin. Are you here to see the testing of my new combat suit?" Johan sounds a bit excited, like any teenager with a new toy.

Agamon

Adventurer
Calinon said:
"I wouldn't worry about it yet. If I worried every time one of the others called in late, I'd be old and gray. Well, more gray. If he doesn't check by days end, I'll get a hold of his father."

"Yeah, stupid of me, sorry to bother you. I'll catch you later." Sanjay says. He turns and heads for the mess for some breakfast.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah, I was a bit curious, I may buy me one if Thunder will allow me someday to go in mission... but there is another thing, I wanted to know if you would let me duplicate your powers, I have two or three things I would like to finish before leaving, and it could be handy to have two or three of me doing the job, and I would even have the time to look at those test while my duplicates finish the last minutes preparation."

Velmont

First Post
Dalamar said:
"Feel free to borrow my powers, just remember that you need to go yourself, not your duplicate."

"Sadly, I know, and knowing Thunder, he will surely have something that would tell him it is a duplicate anyway..."

Kevin touch Johan (mimic Powers and Feats) and duplicate twice. The three Kevin stare at each others.

"I'll stay here"
Why I have to stay here? It will be boring.

"I'll go prepare you lunch Kevin"

"I'll go and check if all is packed"
Because we need a decoy, and it is the least we can do for him, as he accept so easily. With his brain and with as many we want of us with Master Wen, we will be able to have more good time.

Two Kevins leave the place.

In workshop
"So, how are going the test?"

In kitchen
A duplicate enter the kitchen and take some fruits, some nuts and some yogourt and start to make his breakfast.

In Kevin's bedroom
Kevin enters his bedroom and duplicate.

"I don't want to check again, we already packed all."

"I want to be sure anything is there, I don't want to have something missing. ARIS, tell me where is Nova."

"Why don't you do it yourself, I'll go see Nova."

"Shut up, and do it, I'm the original!"

Mimic

First Post
"Wow that's impressive Tara, how strong is he?" Michelle responds as Hoppy bites through the metal pipe. "How did you grow him? How big can he get?"

Calinon said:
"Think I need a license or something?"

"I don't know, I never heard of a grasshopper license before but I never seen a grasshopper the size of a german shepard either," she responds laughing. "Maybe you should ask Thunder," she adds looking at the time, "which reminds me I have a news broadcast I have to watch, a meeting to attend to plus we have a send off at seven to go to. Your so lucky that you have the day off. Who's bright idea was it to make me the leader anyways?"

Deva

First Post
Raisa grabs a tray and fills it with various fruits and a few slices of toast before heading to the table. She sits next to Dara, putting the tray between them so Dara has easy access as she would probably try to snitch a piece or two like she does every time.

"So how long is this field trip to Master Wen's suppose to be, anyone know?" She asks while eating her breakfast.

Velmont

First Post
Raisa said:
"So how long is this field trip to Master Wen's suppose to be, anyone know?"

"First, I would need to know where and how we are going..." answers Kevin, who is cutting some apple for his breakfast.

Remove ads