(EPIC) Recruitment (Closed)

Jemal

Adventurer
If there's still room, this will be ...
*counts on fingers*
Lets see, DND: dm 1, play in 3. playing in call of cthulu and d20modern friday the 13th camp, mecha crusade opposition, and dming starwars:imperial ressurgence.
Thats 8, so this would be my 9th game.
Ha, I catching up!
Plus, I've waiting for an epic level game, but I hate STARTING as epic level, so this's perfect.
If I'm in, i'll either be a fighter (Oh that's a surprise *L*) or a druid.

And I like it when people run games in 'odd' ways. It's just a learning experience. ;)

Jemal

Adventurer
2 questions, cs.
1st: Did I make it before the cut-off?
2nd: Where'd you get that "Obnoxious hero" thing? Is there another test out there I'm gonna have to take? :)

buzzard

First Post
You didn't specify what sources are allowed. I'm pretty much a core and splatbook kind of guy myself, but I figured I'd ask.

buzzard

Creamsteak

Explorer
Players
The Forsaken One
GoldenEagle
Keia
Janos Audron
buzzard
reapersaurus
DM_Matt
Dalamar
Jemal
Sollir Furryfoot

All 10 of you have been accepted as players. Your characters still need to be accepted as well.

Warning: You will not start as a group. You will start in rooms 1-10 on the map, which are in completely unrelated locations. If you encounter each other, you may react passively or violently. Characters that knew each other before joining the adventure are welcome to state that in thier character.

I take back what was originally here. I'll do a list of publishers/publications that I'm totally against and completely supportive of.

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Jemal said:
2nd: Where'd you get that "Obnoxious hero" thing? Is there another test out there I'm gonna have to take? :)

http://www.mutedfaith.com

Click on Humor, then on the left side click on the "Quizzes" and it will give you five that you 'can' take. Sollir and I were considering running an Iconic Role-player game... but we are unsure.

buzzard

First Post
OK, my character Rearden the Smith is posted. He's a 20th level version of a character I played back in 2nd Ed. He is not a min-maxxed creation by most standards, but he does have personailty, and is useful in a fight.

buzzard

GoldenEagle

First Post
Buzzard

The character looks cool, but I think you shorted yourself a couple of HP. 10 at 1st + 75% of 190 (142.5) + 60 = 213 rounded up. We might need you;)

GE

Remove ads