Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Raylis

First Post
"Recover his memories? From when? Elysia's brow furrows for a moment "Investigations, I think" she says in reply to the question.

unleashed

First Post
“Oh, Al lost a lot his memories from when his soul was bound to that armour. Don’t ask me to explain what happened exactly, as I don’t really understand it myself, but when Al got his body back, his mind seemingly reverted to the same age. Strange... but that seems a lot like what has happened to Lieutenant Miller, if she’s to be believed,” Rose ponders aloud. “So what do you do with yourself Elysia? It must be something pretty exciting for you to have wound up involved in all this.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, I had wanted to synch this better, but Elysia and Rose are clearly more ready to proceed, it seems, so I'll just have them go first ;))

*Elysia and Rose head towards the Investigations department, but they are stopped before they can enter the compound by a soldier.*

"Halt. Excuse me civilians, but unauthorised personnel are not permitted to enter. It is strictly prohibited."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hmm, it's not that close, though, compared to what was said, and Laura won't be allowed in the library, so you'll have to cut it short--I figured I'd let you guys finish talking ;))

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: In that case)

*Al, Selim, and Laura proceed the rest of the way in silence, eventually reaching the new Central Library. A soldier stationed in front doesn't see Selim's jacket (since Miller still has it), but recognises him anyway and sees Al's silver pocketwatch, so he salutes.*

"Good afternoon Fullmetal, sir. I'm afraid that library access is only permitted to military personnel, so that civilian woman with you will have to wait outside."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Yes, I understand." Al turns to Laura, "I'm really sorry about this, hopfully we can speak again later." He then turns back to the guard; "Oh right, General Hawkeye gave me a letter, am I supposed to give this to you?" He takes out the letter and shows it to the guard.

Remove ads