Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Dire Lemming said:
Al responds to Laura's answer with surprise and concern. "Oh! But, you're alright then? So what happened after that?"
"They showed up," she indicated Eliysa and Selim. "The officer asked me to follow, to identify my attacker."

unleashed said:
Looking up from the shard momentarily, Rose glances at Laura in a thoughtful way as she says, “Laura... no, I don’t think we have. So are you an alchemist, as you seem to know something about it?”
"Yes. I have... studied extensively."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al nods thoughtfully, "Hm. What were the two projects?" he asks in a painfully innocent voice.

Al looks at Laura quizzically as she continues to give her short, uninformative answers. "And then what?"

OOC: Is Al going to be traumatized again soon?

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Hawkeye may be businesslike and harsh, but she does care for Al and inside she's fairly gentle--she's going to spare him this one ;))

"It is not important, Alphonse. He was researching chimeras, which fit in with the chimera mentioned in Private Bradley's report."

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Uh- A chimera? Now that you mention it I guess that makes sense. What else could it be. So then, you chased him into an abandoned facility and he performed a transmutation that killed both the Chimera and him. And that's when you found Lieutenant Miller?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
"It seems that this case has been resolved, if not solved, and the serial killer was stopped. Private Bradley, we were only expecting leads on the case at best from the first day of investigation. I am going to recommend you for a commendation."

"Thank you, Brigadier General," Selim replies, "You do me too great an honour. It was only with the help of Ms. Laura and Miss. Elysia that stopping the killer was possible."

Raylis

First Post
Elysia listens to the conversation, looking between each speaker in turn, "If we showed you the circle, would you be able to determine how the transmutation worked?" she asks at last, looking at Al.

Raylis

First Post
"We didn't have anything to draw with; I was on my way to buy flowers and I don't know what Laura and Selim were doing. Elysia says rolling her eyes.

Remove ads