• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

unleashed

First Post
*Rose smiles politely at Hawkeye.*

“Oh, my mistake, General. I thought you were going to take the shard and Lieutenant Miller into custody together, when Al had finished examing the shard... otherwise how would he question her about it.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"No, that is correct. However, it appears that Alphonse has finished examining the shard."

"It seems that this case has been resolved, if not solved, and the serial killer was stopped. Private Bradley, we were only expecting leads on the case at best from the first day of investigation. I am going to recommend you for a commendation."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al nods in agreement with Rose, "If she's here because of alchemy then wouldn't an Alchemist be the best person to figure out what happened? I don't think she would be here like this now if she were a Homunculus. Besides, she remembers you, doesn't she? I think I could solve this if you just give me some time."

Exaggerated images of Miller in striped pajamas, locked in a cage in some laboratory float through Al's mind.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Fullmetal, are you not done examining her then? As I said, you are free to examine her here as you wish, and I will take her away when you are finished. Despite our doubts, there is something unusual going on here, so letting her wander free is an unacceptable public safety risk."

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al, who seemed to have been getting rather worked up, takes a breath and then nods to Hawkeye. He seems to be blushing for some odd reason as Hawkeye speaks. "Thanks, General... I understand." He half turns to Miller, but doesn't quite look directly at her. "Er, well... Um, could you please tell me what you can remember? What was the last thing you remember before you came here?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
"Homunculi are all marked, somehow. So I have read. Does she hunger? Eat? Bleed? All things for the well trained alchemists of the state to pursue, I am sure."

unleashed

First Post
*Rose nods in agreement.*

“Yes, I’m sure there are many differences that can be observed. And you are?” she inquires of the woman who just spoke, as she moves across to Miller. “Could I take a look at the shard please Kate... if the General doesn’t object of course?”

*If she’s permitted access to the shard, Rose examines the blood seal thoroughly for any sign that it might be broken.*

Remove ads