Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Rystil Arden

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
Al is intent on the shard and barely glances at Laura when she speaks, only going so far as to say "Huh?" He takes the shard away from his ear and examines the seal carefully for damage. "I-I don't know. I think he might be gone..."

OOC: So what does Al know about Tucker anyway(if anything)?
(OOC: Al doesn't really know much. Everyone involved with the last Tucker thing except Wrath was killed or lost their memories. The other parts no one has mentioned to him because they didn't seem necessary and were a bit traumatic: "Yeah, there was this cute little girl who followed you and Ed around with her dog like her big brothers, but..." )

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al turns to Elysia with a melancholly expression "I'm sorry." He nods to Selim "Alright, let's go."

OOC: So there doesn't seem to be any damage to the seal itself, it's just that the soul is gone?

Dire Lemming

First Post
Alphonse approaches Miller and hands her the shard. "I guess you can hold on to this. I don't know, maybe it'll help you recover your memories." "Um, maybe we should get some clothes on our way."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The woman glanced around at the others. I need to get back to the red stone. But I can't do it here. Might not be able to do it easily with all the military this is going to attract. Unless... I am with the military. Risky, but.... And I must know how Miller was created.

The woman inclines her head. "And what shall I do?"

Festy_Dog

First Post
Dire Lemming said:
He nods to Selim "Alright, let's go."
Selim moves to the door and opens it.

stonegod said:
The woman inclines her head. "And what shall I do?"
"My apologies, ma'am. I would interview you for your report on the incident but at present I must attend to other duties. My superior officer may be able to help you," the young soldier explains.

When Al goes through the door Selim will follow and give directions to the library if required.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Maybe you could come with us if General Hawkeye doesn't mind. I'd like to hear more about what happened." Al gives Hawkeye a questioning look.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"She can follow you as far as the library, as can Elysia and your friend from Liore, but as you know, the library is off-limits to non-personnel, and even then access is resricted further. Let me write you something to give to the Lieutenant," she writes a quick note and seals it, handing it to Al.

Remove ads