Equivalent Exchange: Episode 3--Crimson Eternal

Raylis

First Post
As deftly as it was drawn the dagger is sheathed. The girls looks between Hawkeye and Al, saything nothing in responce to the repremind but her eyes dart to the shard in Miller's hands.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Rystil Arden said:
Private Bradley... Hawkeye doesn't move her hand, "Step away from the homunculus."
The other woman narrows her eyes a bit at the statement, watching the Hawkeye closely. As she continues with her accusations against Miller, her eyes become less suspicious, but only slightly.

Dire Lemming said:
Al glances again at the robed woman, even though he does not remember ever meeting someone like her. Perhaps it is merely the fact that she has not said a word since entering but he finds her presence vaguely unsettling.
Al's gaze is briefly returned, but then she turns her eyes away. Not quickly, not dismissive, but ... something.

Fool Elric brothers. I will have to be careful.

At the awkward pause in the conversation, the woman finally speaks. "She is not a homunculi---not as far as my... understanding... goes. But, she is something. Best ask her maker, of what is left of him." She looks pointedly at shard in Miller's hand.

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: stonegod probably just hasn't realised this thread is here :lol: )
OOC: Knew it was here, but a bit busy of late. :)

unleashed

First Post
*Rose glances briefly at the dark-haired woman when she looks at Al, a hint of a smile playing across her lips.*

“Well, Al’s soul was attached to a suit of armour once, as I’m sure you know general. Perhaps that is what she means...”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Is it alive, then? It's just a tiny piece of metal. Can you speak?" she seems to address the shard of metal in Miller's hands, though the shard makes no sign of being anything more than an ordinary piece of metal.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Al examines the shard for a blood seal.

[sblock=OOC]I don't suppose anyone bothered to check whether or not Miller had a bellybutton when she was naked. Oh that's right, anime characters always have bellybuttons unless they forget to draw them. :p [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: When you're sculpting a body out of flesh using precise alchemy, if you want a bellybutton, you get a bellybutton ;))

*The shard not only has a blood seal, it basically only is the blood seal on a scrap of metal, nothing more.*

Remove ads