• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Tereg]With no rendevous prior to the morning, the only people Tereg would be able to contact at night would be Alix because he is probably at his home. The other three do not have known bases of operation at the moment.[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Thinking about it, Jerrell will prefer to go back to his ship and sleep there and go shopping the day after before joining the group.

He will be looking to buy:
Chain Shirt 100 gp
Spiked heavy wooden shield 17 gp
Cutlass 15gp (Aka Scimitar)

If you want to roleplay the shopping or go foward to speed up teh game, I have no prob with either.[/SBLOCK]

Malarky

First Post
With nothing else happening on the ship at the moment and no knowledge of where the rest are staying, Tereg will seak out Alix in the Meravanchi manor.

Erekose13

Explorer
With his contacts and general knowledge of the nobility in Sassarine, it is a pretty easy job for Tereg to find the Meravanchi home.

ooc: for time line reasons lets say that Alix is home after his info gathering when Tereg shows up.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alix is home after his info gathering when Tereg shows up.*

(OOC: I don't know if he's sneaking in, announcing himself, or what-have-you. Alix would hope he's sneaking in. Or ANYTHING except announcing himself and his real name and saying that he's here to meet Alix.)

Malarky

First Post
Tereg quickly uses his disguise spell to change into the shape of a comely halfling woman before approaching the Meravanchi manor. Using his disguise, he tries to bluff his way past any guards or servants to try and see Alix.

Erekose13

Explorer
Tereg is able to make it up to see Alix having been stopped only by the butler at the front door. His bluff works and he is lead up stairs to Alix's rooms.

Manzanita

First Post
OOC: Happy to see this game moving. It's a complicated game & I fear I'm losing track of it. At this point, though, I think we're waiting for the morning meeting before everyone's together again.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alix watches the halfling woman warily. He doesn't know her and he didn't ask to meet with her. Whether or not she means him ill, the guards have clearly been slacking again--she could easily be an assassin of Rowyn's. Rowyn doesn't know about the letter yet, after all, so she doesn't know how much of a disservice she would be doing herself by having him killed. Still, best to greet a guest politely in case the visit is legitimate.*

"Hello there Miss. I am afraid we have not met, and yet you seem to have sought my chambers, so you must know that I am Alixtus Merivanchi. And you are?"

Remove ads