• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Bah, we will die from enemy hands... it could be worst, we could be stuck in a tower, turning on each other because we are mind controled and kill each other because of wyrd power happening every round ;)

Malarky

First Post
"This was a one time only thing, I don't have access to that kind of magic on a regular basis. They did not leave the boat that I observed. Perhaps it would be wise to get in contact with our other companions and decide together what course of action to pursue." replies Tereg.

ooc: hoping to bring everyone together to let all post.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Alix is slightly dumbfounded, but he figures there must have been a reason to use the one-time-only spell now rather than later.*

"For that, my friend, we need wait only for the morrow. Thank you for reporting the information as soon as you received it, though. That shows good initiative, and it could have been crucial if the information had provided any more glaring weaknesses."

(OOC: @Malarky--remember that this is a retcon of going back in time and we've already had everyone meet the next morning. Might as well skip to that, then)

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
OOC: In that case, back to our main program.

Jerrell play with the rapier he just have bought. After hearing Julian and Alix, jerrell is curious to learn wath Malarky have found, but stay silent, leaving the lead of that discussion to teh others.

Manzanita

First Post
Manzanita said:
Julian reports what he's found out to the others over breakfast.

"Soller Vark is a smuggler, his crew smuggles dangerous and exotic animals into Sassarine for sale in Shadowshore's black markets. We even found a lead on an exotic flying monkey that his crew brought in which was sold to one of the more well to do merchants of the Merchant's district, Orimander."

"We also got some dirt on Vanthus. He has been seen in the area of the Plucked Parrot. He was often seen in the company of a known smuggler named Penkus."

"Vanthus is not our main concern. We could try to blackmail Vark, or get him arrested by the Azure watch, but I don't know that this would really get us what we want. I'm thinking an attack is looking for likely to be needed.?

"Good luck with Rowyn tonight, Alix. Let us know if you want any backup. Tereg, did you learn anything?"

OOC: Here's Julian's update on what he found.

Erekose13

Explorer
The next morning Tereg reports to the other three the findings he delivered to Alix the night before.

The ship is not at the pier, but in the middle of the harbor. Making it harder to approach.
There are 6 or 7 thugs and Soller Vark on board.

ooc: any plans for the day?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: I believe that without magical disguises, the plan is to wait it out for Alix's dinner date and then possibly attack in the dark of night. Hopefully, in the meantime Tereg can keep checking to see if they ever leave, switch shifts off the ship, get food, etc. That way we'll have a good idea of when during the night to attack. Also, Jerrell is going to buy some equipment

At least, that was our previous plan so far.)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Jerrell got most of it except his spiked heavy steel shield in the morning before the meeting. He can try to head up to the mercenaries sector of town if he still wants that and has more time. Any other plans for the day or just Alix's date?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Well, Alix has his pre-date plans, as mentioned before. Freshening up, practising his look in front of the mirror, preparing letters that will ruin her if he isn't alive to call them off--the usual stuff most guys do before going out to dinner with any girl)

Velmont

First Post
Erekose13 said:
ooc: Jerrell got most of it except his spiked heavy steel shield in the morning before the meeting. He can try to head up to the mercenaries sector of town if he still wants that and has more time. Any other plans for the day or just Alix's date?

OOC: Thinking of it, I think I'll take a light piked shield, as I don't have the feat to have all shield as light weapons.

Last edited:

Remove ads