• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Erekose's Savage Tide Adventure Path [Players Selected]

Erekose13

Explorer
Verbatim said:
I do have the subscription to Dragon, not Dungeon anymore, and I skim through the articles when I first get the mag to see what they throw in. That is why when I saw the big article on bows and crossbows I wanted to ask if I could add it. Then I went back and reviewed the Spell Compendium and now I am wondering if losing access to all those good cleric spells is worth it just to get to have one weapon.

Up to you. With the really generous feats I'm going to stick to my two alternate sources to cut down on possible abuse and issues that might crop up.

Verbatim

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
Up to you. With the really generous feats I'm going to stick to my two alternate sources to cut down on possible abuse and issues that might crop up.

Yeah....I think I will wait until I can enchant a crossbow to function like a shifting weapon, a little polymorph here and a splash of extra there and the same effect can be held while still following along the PHB guidelines.

This will keep me having access to the SC and Complete Divine.

As giving up so much just for a light mace seems a bit silly of me..:)

Verbatim

Explorer
All: Sorry for not being more active thus far, but this trip to Texas has been more work than I had thought it would be. The training reports eat up huge chunks of my evening and then I am just brain fried.

E13: Could you ghost me until Sat when I get back to DC and return to a normal schedule? Thanks and I do apologize for the last minute grenade.

Velmont

First Post
I havn't been that active the last day either. ANyway, what matter, it is not teh quantity, it is the quality of the posts.

Verbatim

Explorer
Malarky: I don't think we have been given access into the house yet, I was just giving Rivers a chance to knock first and be seen first by whomever would take us in. So if you wanted to say hello, there is still time I am sure..:)

Or you could be hanging back waiting as you put, just didn't want you to think we were trying to be social snobs.

Erekose13

Explorer
Sorry my posts have been a little lacking lately. Work has been hectic and my wife is getting a new home business off the ground. I'll be keeping at it though cause I just can't get enough.

PS. How dare you tempt me with another Spelljamming game RA! I'll have to give it a pass though seeing how many people you've got interested.

Malarky

First Post
Verbatim said:
Malarky: I don't think we have been given access into the house yet, I was just giving Rivers a chance to knock first and be seen first by whomever would take us in. So if you wanted to say hello, there is still time I am sure..:)

Or you could be hanging back waiting as you put, just didn't want you to think we were trying to be social snobs.

Heh, always good to know. Tereg tries to be a social butterfly, so I'm relieved to hear that! ;)

Ooogh so braindead. Have an article deadline coming up, so I may be a little lackluster over the next week or so. I'll be around so we don't fall behind... ;)

Braaaains... someone feed me brains?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Verbatim said:
Snagged by a typo..now I wonder if I should edit the post like I was going to..*L*

What a way to make a meeting...*Sigh*
You did it twice consecutively, so I thought maybe it was on purpose to test us or something :lol:

Verbatim

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
You did it twice consecutively, so I thought maybe it was on purpose to test us or something :lol:

Nah..just me rushing to get a post up and to get the introductions out between a "real" noble and the black sheep noble.

So the question now is, how much do they know of the other?

IE..would Nathan know of any of the rumors, or would his learning "abroad" have kept him from hearing those.

Remove ads