Eric Noah's Info

sfgiants

First Post
I must have missed it, but no threads about these nuggest yet? Wow! Anyways, no surprises I would guess as we all knew this was coming. What worries me the most is the note about smaller packets of info... This makes me think, smaller books (maybe multiple PHB or some such) all costing 20 bucks, running the price up significantly...

The scary thing is that maybe 4e will become a self-fullfilling prophecy. Say what I want, I will probably buy it, but as a result I am going to slow down on 3.5 purchases. Causing WotC to see fewer sales and thinking that 4e is more needed than ever. Anyone else feel the same?

Sammael

Adventurer
If 4E is supposed to be more mini-centric, I won't be buying it (even though I collect D&D minis). I will continue to purchase 3.x products as usual.

ColonelHardisson

What? Me Worry?
sfgiants said:
What worries me the most is the note about smaller packets of info... This makes me think, smaller books (maybe multiple PHB or some such) all costing 20 bucks, running the price up significantly...

My first thought was "cards."

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
I hope the rumors are not true, but something recently occured that has me worried.

The revised Basic Game - originally scheduled to come out this fall - has disappeared from the WotC catalog....

I don't intend to go 4E (and I have been vehemently against it in posts in the past), but I will take a wait and see.

Bottom line, though, is that 3.X will keep me quite satisfied for the rest of my life if need be.

pogre

Legend
4E is coming and you are going to play ;)

I welcome the heavier emphasis on miniatures - we'll see about the rest.

3E isn't going anywhere and it is basically open forever, which is very cool.

Kanegrundar

Explorer
I'm with DaveMage on this. Wait and see, but if what little has been said now is confirmed to be true, I'll stick with 3.X but still buy up any minis releases.

Remove ads