Eryiedes Campaign Madness....The Keep on the Shadowfell

FusionCell

First Post
"Ha! Never thought you for a coward, orc. Come on brother, DRAGONS!" Gorshak sighs heavily, "Douven's a tough man and he always had good allies watching his back, I doubt he would've gone in alone."

Gorshak walks over to the shredded, scorched, arrow-riddled remains of Irontooth. He kicks the body, "Just what in th-... where in the hells did this thing come from, anyway?! So much wrath from something so small."

The paladin shakes his head as he surveys his surroundings, "Kobolds. So many kobolds."

Reflecting on events, Gorshak realises that Mardok indeed had a point there. Douven was, is, a pretty smart man. He wouldn't just go to a dragon's lair purely to get some material to make a pretty set of armour. Douven certainly could get obsessive about his craft, but he wouldn't just march into a place like this, swarming with beasts and monsters. Surely... ?

And then there was this Irontooth creature. The Goliath struggles to admit it to himself, but he is somewhat shaken. That tiny goblin he grossly underestimated. Having passed the paladin trials, hunted orcs in the mountains and in recent days faced hordes of kobolds and come out unscathed, only to be nearly killed by this green creature less than half his height.
Unconsciously pulling his shield closer to himself, Gorshak vows to learn a good lesson from this foe.

Gorshak looks down at the odd looking newcomer. He nods.
"Hrmh. Nice shot."

Eryiedes

First Post
Morgan stoops beside Irontooth's bloated leaky carcass and hands Mardok a bloody, ominous looking bone scrollcase.
Travis: "Perhaps this may shed some light....what does it say?"
As Mardok goes to look at the parchments, he sees Travis remove a shiney silver key from around the goblin's neck.
The Warlord goes to examine the key closer but Mardok quickly snatches it from him: "MINE!" he continues "Its a letter of some sort....written in goblin....from someone named Kalarel."...."Basically....someone is warning them about US."
Quinn: "Are you certain?"
Mardok looking indignified holds it up to the deva.
Mardok: "Can you read goblin?"
Quinn: "No."
Mardok "Then THAT'S what is says."
Gorshak: "Not that I don't believe you....I can't read goblin either....but for the sake of arguement; What EXACTLY does it say?"
Mardok looks as if he would hit hit the goliath but instead clears his throat and begins to make a series of goblin squeals and chittering.
Gorshak facepalms ever so slowly; "In common tongue if you would be so kind."
Mardok: "Our spy in Winterhaven says we should be wary of the recent arrival of a group of "unusual" visitors to the area. It probably does not matter; in just a few more days I will completely open the rift. Then the people of Winterhaven will be no more than food to those my dread Lord Orcus sends to do my bidding."
It is signed; Kalarel.
Fielin slowly wanders as Mardok's echo distorts in the twisted darkened caverns.
He takes out a sunrod upon seeing something "wet".
As the warm light of the sunrod begins to glow, the eladrin has his breath stopped abruptly by the sight before him.
In the far corner of the cave, not far from his companions (as they argue over goblin syntax) lies a large pile of gold coins spilling out of small chests and pottery against a suit of tarnished silvered chainmail armor that seems to unnaturally capture and amplify the sunrod's ambient illumination as well as a potion vial of clear bubbling fluid....(resembling, for all effects, like a gin & tonic under a black light!)
Fielin: "Uhhhh......fellas?"
Shaster takes notice and walks over.
Fielin: "Guys?"
Travis: "Not now Fielin."
Fielin: "But this is one of those importan-"
Mardok: "FIELIN!"
Shaster nearly drops his bow at the sight of the pile of booty before him.
Shaster: "I have never seen that much gold in my WHOLE life!"
The conversation as to the substance of the letter and map comes to an screeching, if not immediate, halt.
Quinn: "Gold?"....."What gold?"

TO BE CONTINUED....

Last edited:

Ftr

First Post
Quinn grimaced in disgust at the scene of carnage. Kobold and goblin bodies lie scattered around the caves like so much discarded trash. The mangled and sometimes dismembered corpses leaked their steaming and smelly fluids across the already damp ground. Blood and ...remains spattered the walls testifying to the magnitude of the violent combat of moments before. The stench was overpowering. The scene one from out of the Nine Hells. It was a terrible thing to wield to might to wreak such utter devestation. A necessary thing, but a terrible one to behold.

Gorshak was calm and magnificent, as most paladins are fresh from combat. No amount of gore or filth can long mar their zeal or dampen their pride. Far from feeling any negative emotions, Mardok reveled in the gore and wallowed in the blood lust. Making jokes and capering amid the wreckage, he epitomized the essence of the Wild. The others are farther in the caves searching for treasure and perhaps a bit of information as to the kobold's motives for attacking the human settlement. Quinn cannot tolerate the stench or the not quite heard howls of the newly dead and stumbles out of the cave.

Once outside, he heads to the stream at the foot of the falls to clean himself, and catches sight of his own reflection. He is a horror from the depths of nightmare. His blue skin is mottled not with patterns of supernal light, but with sprays of blood and gore. Robes tattered and stained, Quinn looks more akin to the undead than to the living.

Stripping nude, Quinn plunges into the icy mountain water and scrubs the grime of the battle off with handfuls of sand and river grass. Once clean, he closes his eyes and lets the cold water wash his conscience clean. A short while later and a rummage through his pack, Quinn is adorned in a fresh robe and is clean. While his comrades finish their investigations of the cave , he sets up a small camp and a hot meal.

Soon the welcome scent of fresh food brings his friends, old and new. Conversation turns to the scroll and treasure found in the cave. The scroll is troubling. It means they are being watched. This Kalarel must be holed up in this ruined keep Lord Padraig spoke of ..the Shadowfell. If the scroll is real, then time grows short. It is unclear the nature of the forces that would be released when this rift is opened, but surely it would be far better to confront this Kalarel before he can summon this army forth.

This means my feeling was correct, that I was not brought here to rescue Douven. Though we shall certainly do that, rather it was Douven who was fated to become the the focus of our hunt to place our feet upon the trail of the true danger. I can only surmise from the name of the keep and from the hinted threat in the scroll, that we may yet face the undead. Those foul denizens of the deadlands outside our world far outnumber the living by a million fold. Once unleashed, it would be near impossible to stem the flood. And if they established a foothold on our world with a foe so dangerous as Orcus to lead them....

Quinn decides to pray a bit extra tonight. The regular prayers for guidance and blessings, of course, but a few extra for the power to smite the unlife right out of those walking corpses. After all, Gorshak can't save us all the time.

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
As Mardok gathered corpses for his grisly 'mattress', he would decapitate each before setting the body in the pile. As he performed the task, making two separate piles of heads and headless bodies, he briefly spoke his thoughts regarding this letter.

"This letter says nothing of Douven, or of any dwarves seeking a dragons lair. Kalarel is not our problem unless he makes himself our problem. If he does make himself a problem, we can go back to Winterhaven and put an end to the distraction."

Once Mardok was finished preparing his mattress for the night, he grabbed a Kobolds Javelin and proceeded to post the severed heads on it. On each head he gashed a crude mark, and then finally posted the morbid totem of Kobold heads at the entrance to the chamber. "Kobolds rae not brave creatures. This ought to provide sufficient warning to any foolish enough to try to awaken us this night that doing so would be a bad idea."

A quick glance at the loot from the Kobolds leads to a quick comment from Mardok, "Unless there is liquor in that bottle, I see nothing here I need or want. Give me a cut of the cash and all is good."

END COMMUNICATION

Eryiedes

First Post
As the group examined the goblin's map they could not help but notice how similar it seemed to the map related to them by Eilian the Elder.
It looked similar to the group's map but had more terrain features listed and most disturbingly of all seemed to be quilled by Douven's very hand.
Fielin: "I would know that scrawl anywhere."
Travis: "Once Mardok rouses and we've collected the kobold's booty we can try this location."...."It's only listed on the goblin's copy."
Fielin: "Douven's copy you mean."
Travis: "Yes, that's what I meant to say."...."I will, however, get the nine hells outta this cave....what IS that smell?"
Shaster: "I am not sure you want to know the answer to that."
Travis: "Point taken."
Thanking all that is good just, for small mercies, the night passes uneventfully.
Hardly but a two hour walk from the Lair of the Kobolds, the assembled heros come across a curious feature in the terrain.
A steep sided crater punctures the wilderness and unable to see the bottom from where they stand the group moves up cautiously to see what awaits them.
Near the centre of the depression, several humanoid figures cluster around a collection of dragon bones.
As they approach, two small dragon-like guardians stand alert and begin to growl at the group.
Gorshak: "HAH, Gorshak sees all!"
Although lead by the goliath, upon seeing the Guard Drakes, the barbarian charges forth without a moments notice.
Travis: "Aw, damn it all...here we go again."
A hail of stones falls upon the groups from a halfling as does a shaft from the crossbow of a Skulker named Agrid, eager to unleash pain upon the newcomers, but luckily they are too far away to strike effectively.
Gorshak squints his eyes searching the horizon; "What the hell is shooting at us?"
Charging into the combat with a hidious Howling war cry, the barbarian puts himself between the two Guard Drakes but the loose ground from the dig site makes him lose his footing and he swings wide.
One of the Drakes manages to flank the barbarian.
Charging up from the pit area, a group of underpaid and underwashed rabble join the mele.
As Shaster positions himself to better tactical advantage, he is struck by a bolt from Agrid the Snipish.
In responce to the act, Shaster makes utterances to the ancestral insect spirit and releases his bowstring and notched arrow at the biting swarm which follows the shafts path from weapon to target and strikes the brokentoothed Drake.
Fielin draws his handbow and spins it around his finger before firing it at the nearby Guard Drake but is unable to hit anything....more to the point...at least he doesn't hit Mardok.
Gorshak looks at the brokentoothed Drake and charges with his weapon held high.
Upon striking his foe Valiantly, he issues a challenge to the beast with a promise of swift vengence.
As the assorted Rabble that pass for hireling charge up upon the heros, the situation undergoes a dramatic shift as holy light streams from the devan cleric and scorch the charging attackers before they can even get close to striking him.
Mardok's charge has put him in considerable peril and Bloodfanged Drake land a ferocious attack on the half orc that tears a large chuck of flesh from the barbarian as its frenzy almost seems to be heightened by the presance of its mate.
Travis seing the situation has become dire calls out to the paladin; "GORSHAK.....(save us)"
The responce from the goliath is a haphazard swing that misses his reptilian foe.
Travis cusses at the reversal of fortune.
Feeling emboldened by his last strike, the Mighty Quinn calls out; "FEAR THE BLUE RADIANCE!"
The gnome Skulker, obviously the leader motions to liam the halfling but in the process of delivering a rain of stones upon the heros, the sling gets caught and is ripped by the centrifugal force of his shot.
Agrid the gnome sighs at his allies folly and takes aim with his crossbow once more.
Agrid: "MUST I do EVERYTHING myself?" he says as he aims at Quinn "EAT BOLT YA BIG BLUE FREAK!" and in the next instant, Quinn is struck by the Skulker's attack.
Agrid: "Y'see?"...."THAT'S where I wanted it!"
Liam the Dark, his halfling cohort chuckles deviously at the deva's pain.
Mardok tries to press his attack but his wounds have slowed his body and bloodloss has dulled his sences so the Drake easily avoids his blow.
Seeing Mardok in danger of falling, the eladrin steps into the Fey and re-emerges to flank the Brokentooth the Drake.
His strike could not have been more fortuitously times or executed and he very nearly slays the beast with the primary thrust of his Sneaky Riposte Strike.
Gorshak nods approvingly.
Fielin: "Now THAT'S more like it."
Gorshak turns to the other Drake with the Bloodfangs and lands a mighty swing with his khopesh that slices through both scale and bone but he is unable to drop the fell beast.
Shaster takes aim upon the closest Drake with his bow and unleashes the fury of the Ancestral Insect Spirit but upon seeing the hideous visage of their intended target, they choose instead to flee rather than strike.
Invoking the ancient energies of the Ancestors, he calls forth the Inevitability of Fate and redirects the phantasmal swarm towards the Drakes mate, Bloodfang and he is rewarded with the agonized howl of his enemy.
Quinn lends his strength to the battle and summons a lance of pure radiant light that sears the Bloodfanged Drake but is incapable of putting it down for good.
Travis noticing the Drake attempting to leap at Mardok, issues a warning and brings the assailant to the barbarian's attention but his wounds have slowed him too much and he is unable to land his attack as the DRake closes for the kill.
Liam has produced another sling from his pack and prepares to unleash a volley of stones.
Agrid who sees that one of his Drakes has been wounded badly takes aim on the one who hurts them, and owing to the barbarian's distracted nature, the Skulker prepares to heap untold sufferings upon the half orc.
Fielin tries to call out but is too late and the crossbow bolt strikes Mardok in the chest and he falls to the ground lifelessly from the gnome's superb marksmanship.
Liam cackles with glee at the barbarian's sufferings.
Distracted by their fallen comrade, both Fielin and Travis are struck....Fielin by the bite of a Drake and Travis by the club of the Human Rabble known only as Poxis the Lonely.
Angered by the Drake's bite, Fielin resolves not to let that occur again and he lands a Riposte against the dragon-like creature.
Gorshak charges passed Poxis and runs straight at one of the savage Guardian Drakes and is rewarded for his Valiance with the flow of his foes lifes blood and the great beast is finally showing signs of slowing to its wounds.
Gambling all...he presses his advantage and ignoring the attack made by Poxis, with the true resiliance of stone, he contines to charge at the Gnome skulker even as he draws a bead on the charging paladin.
Keeping to the outside of the conflict, Shaster attempts to flank the opposing ranged attacker while they are distracted by the charging goliath.
He unleashes the ghostly Biting Swarm once more but the diminutive attackers fly right over Liam the Darks head.
Quinn attempts to use his faith to protect him from the approaching Guard Drake but the creature easily avoids the deva's clumbsy efforts and the light of his lance is eclipsed by the light of day.
Travis looks to the fallen Mardok as he holds Poxis at bay; "GET UP...YOU HEARD ME, GET UP NOW MARDOK....NOW!!!"
Ever so slowly the towering half orc begins to stir and at once rises to his feet where he had fallen much to the disdain of Agrid and Liam.
The paladin runs up on the Skulker but before he can close the distance to his sworn foe the gnome taunts him; "Gonna challenge me, boy?"
Before the Gorshak can reply he is struck by a bolt, but he pulls it out and laughs derisively at Agrid's attempt.
Liam lets out a war cry and lets fly once more with a rain of stones upon the besieged heros.
Mardok collects his wits and looks to the Gnome; "Your gonna pay for that cheap shot you miserable meatstain!"
Unfortunately his Howling Strike lacks the conviction of his vengence and he summons forth the will to continue action.
Fielin: "Just not today is all..."
Summoning the Rage of a Tyrant, the barbarian begins his Furious Assault and draws blood from the Skulker.
In that instant, much to the suprise of the barbarian, the gnome disappears with a wink after being struck by his axe blade.
Gorshak: "What th-!?!"..."Where did he go!?!"
Fielin: "Oh, I get it....so, if all else fails just froth at the mouth and swing away?" he continued "Even I could do THAT."
Fielin then performs a flawless sword kata with trademark eladrin flair and manages to land a Sly Flourish that slays the Bloodfang which collapses in a quivering bloody heap on the ground.
Fielin: "See?"
Gorshak roars and charges upon Liam the halfling.
Summoning all his strength he lands not one but two Valiant Strikes upon the tiny target that send him reeling bloodied and nearly slain by the savagery of the assault.
Gorshak: "HA, not so tough NOW are you, ya lil' bastich?"
Notching up an arrow, Shaster summons Spirits to Possess his enemy but even though he lands his infused strike, the halfling has not the strength to do anything except fall over lifeless.
Upon falling before his enemy, Agrid is hacked into tiny pieces by Mardok who unwittingly destroys an item of arcane interest as a result of his (needlessly redundant) rage.
Gorshak: "Maybe we should try taking a prisoner or two one of these days."...the only responce is the nearly endless stream of axe strikes that turn the gnomes body into a paste like residue...."Or not, just a thought is all."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Eryiedes

First Post
Gorshak turns away from the macabre display of violence and begins to clean Liam's blood from his blade.
Shaster slowly and deliberately circled the dig site and looked for others who may be lurking but failed to pick up any additional scents.
Fielin was likewise too busy looting the corpses to notice the single small figure bound in the far corner of the quarry.
Travis looked around and began to call out for Douven but was only chastized by the sound of his own voice and the shredding of gnome flesh.
Quinn was the first to notice the bound figure trying to inch away against the sheer rock face of the excavation depression.
He tapped Travis and the two collected Gorshak as they went to investigate.
Mardok and Fielin were still too busy to notice the uncoordinated display as Douven would attempt to stand only to fail time and time again.
From the top of the dig, Shaster looked down as Gorshak hoisted the dwarf with one hand, startling their longtime mentor.
Shaster: "He's too small....you'd better throw him back."
Removing his bonds, the grateful dwarf, hugs them all.
Upon seeing Mardok, still in the throes of a Howling Rage, hacking at Agrid's now liquifying body he hesitates....and just when you would believe he would be disgusted by the psychotic display, he smiles.
Douven: "Y'SEE....I TOLD you he would mellow...you just had to give him some time and space..."
The dwarf is hit repeatedly by flying plasma and sinew
Douven: "....LOTS of space."
Fielin simply waves at Douven from the background as he continues looting Liam's corpse.
Douven: "I also see he's FINALLY waited till they're dead BEFORE rifling though their pockets."
Travis clears his throat as if he was coughing and upon noticing he has Douven's attention, motions as if he were running his hand across his throat in a rapid cutting fashion.
Travis: "Weellllll...."
Douven: "Oh...he STILL does that?"
Travis nods and shrugs.
The dwarf goes to hug Quinn.
Douven: "Wow, your really......"
Quinn: "Blue?"
Douven: "Actually I was going to say tall, but now that you've brought it up...."
Quinn: "It's a long story."
Douven: "Must be my lucky day, for it JUST so happens to be a long walk to Winterhaven."
Quinn: "You've not changed a bit."
Douven looks to the Seeker as he walks up.
Douven: "What's his story?"
Travis: "No idea."
Douven: "Where's he from?"
Travis: "Couldn't tell ya."
Douven: "Well you'd best not screw this one up."..."Is one of you fine lads carrying something for me by chance?"
Travis smiles; "Why, yes I am."
He hands the dwarf a pouch of pipeleaf and one of his bowls, given to him by Arune as he gave her the letter for Ogden.
Stauls chuckles heartily and takes them from the Warlord.
Douven: "Ahhhh there's a bonny lad, I'll put in a good word f'r ya with Moradin when I see him."
Travis: "Not if I see him first." and the human hands the dwarf his whiskey flask."
Douven: "Sainthood awaits ya I'm certain."
He pauses by Gorshak.
Douven: "Look who went and got himself all "bonafied"?"..."It's like I always said, finding your way in the world is easy.....but keeping your head above the muck while you're doin' is the hard part."
He looks at Mardok again.
Douven: "You done yet.?"
Mardok pauses for a moment, as if he were actually seriously contemplating whether of not he had mutilated Agrid remains sufficiently; "No."
Douven: " I got time."
Quinn looks to the group; "We'll first tend to the wounded and if we make good time, we should reach town by nightfall."
That's when Fielin stumbled upon a crate...apparently boxed up VERY recently and not too securely I might add.
Inside lay an ancient relic of a time long passed, undoubtedly part of this dead dragon's horde Douven postulated.
A beautifully crafted mirror with wrought frame....perhaps even older than douven himself!
Shaster: "That must be worth a fortune!"
Fielin: "A far better haul than the pitiful handful of coins carried in the pockets of the Rabble."
Gorshak: "Probably payment for complicity in this crime...which reminds me..." he continues "...what are you doing out here ALONE?"
Douven: "I wasn't alone...not at first...was betrayed by my partners."
Travis: "Who?"
Douven: "Liam and Agrid."
Quinn: "Who?"
Douven: "Well, the stain we are standing in would be Agrid..." he turns to the halflings remains "...and THAT one over there would be Liam."
Fielin smiles; "So they won't object to us taking this then you say?" as he drools over the ancient piece.
Gorshak: "So who is Kalarel?"
Douven: "Who?"
Mardok gives with a grunt after striking the gnome a further 73 times; "Alright, NOW I'm done." he turns to the rogue "You can search him now if you like."
The eladrin wrinkles his nose as he shakes his head; "Pass."

TO BE CONTINUED....

Last edited:

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after the spiritually cleansing shower of blood and gore from the now very and unquestionably dead gnome, Mardok steps back and enjoys a quiet moment of tranquil satisfaction.

He stands there a moment going over the events of the recent fight in his mind, replaying every wound he had inflicted on his enemies and every injury that was in turn inflicted upon him. Mardok smiles, feeling the tension of combat dripping away with each droplet and chunk of gnome blood and viscera that is now gently pooling at his feet, and feeing every drop of blood roll down his arms and off his fingers to join the warm puddle before him. He hears the distinct sound of each drop of gore landing with a soft splatter, and the gentle trickle of the blood from his still open and seeping wounds as it streams down is leg and onto the ground.

The moment passes, and Mardok gets back to the matter at hand.

"Alright Douven. These idiots are dead, and we are not. Is there any further business to be dealt with regarding this dragons lair you were hunting for?"

END COMMUNICATOION

Lord Zardoz

Explorer
Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated after the spiritually cleansing shower of blood and gore from the now very and unquestionably dead gnome, Mardok steps back and enjoys a quiet moment of tranquil satisfaction.

He stands there a moment going over the events of the recent fight in his mind, replaying every wound he had inflicted on his enemies and every injury that was in turn inflicted upon him. Mardok smiles, feeling the tension of combat dripping away with each droplet and chunk of gnome blood and viscera that is now gently pooling at his feet, and feeing every drop of blood roll down his arms and off his fingers to join the warm puddle before him. He hears the distinct sound of each drop of gore landing with a soft splatter, and the gentle trickle of the blood from his still open and seeping wounds as it streams down is leg and onto the ground.

The moment passes, and Mardok gets back to the matter at hand.

Mardok walks over to his friends and gets Douvens attention. "Alright Douven. These idiots are dead, and we are not. Is there any further business to be dealt with regarding this dragons lair you were hunting for?"

END COMMUNICATOION

FusionCell

First Post
With the battle done and Douven saved, Gorshak finally softens, "Troubles aside, it is good to see you well, dwarf."
He looks around the crater at the numerous dead, "Kobold plots, rabbles of humans, mad halflings and... little dragons? All this because... you were looking for dragon scales?"

A distinctly bemused look crosses the Goliaths face. None of this makes any sense to Gorshak. It never did. Searching for a lost friend was a fair task, he would do that gladly. On his own. That a full team of skilled warriors were called...
And now they find Douven betrayed, goblins with mad designs and.

Gorshak sighs, "Let's... get Douven home, then go fight that Kobold army the mayor mentioned. Keep it simple."

The paladin quickly pounds the dents out of his shield and armour, and sets to combat training.

Last edited:

Eryiedes

First Post
Douven looks at the sloppy excavations of the dig site and grimaces at the sight.
Douven: "A CURSE UPON YOU AGRID AND YOUR ENTIRE CLAN!!!"
Were it not for the recovered mirror, the kobolds hirelings might have absconded with the entire trove.
As for the scales....his TRUE reason for the hunt, you can see them being squandered in shoddy workmanship with the plethora or cheaply constructed Dragonshields that you have encountered recently in your travels.
Obsessed though he still is with the quest to create the ultimate suit of white dragonscale armor....he'll settle for being alive today and in good company once more.
Something else has caught his attention and he has cause to remark on how quite and empty the forest seems.
He has not seen the land so still in nearly 300 years, when he was still a young upstart looking for fame and riches.
Douven sees Travis' shield is quite battered.
Douven: "Funny, I did no' think that kobolds had such hard heads"
Travis: "I just smash my way in there with it."
Douven: "Instead of just "furiously" barging in, use your allies position to better tactical advantage...Don't tell them where to be....they already KNOW where they need to be....like a Pack of Wolves instead of a lone wolf.....I know it will prolong your shields usefulness."
Travis smiles and subsequently retrains one of his at-will abilities upon recieving his mentor's advice.
Douven: "It will give you the time you need in combat to figure out where and more importantly WHEN to strike your foe!"
Douven steps in and sends the Warlord to the ground with ease
Travis: "That's a nice little Flash of Insight there."
Douven: "Make it your OWN."
Travis nods and the dwarf helps him back up again.
Douven: "Remember what I said....fight with what you've the most of....you have a good head about you....you'll be more effective if you swing from here (pointing to his head) and not here (pointing to his arm).
Travis: "I understand."
(His mele attacks now base off of his intelligence and not his strength)
Douven: You'll do fine."
Douven then goes off to instruct Gorshak as he sees him pounding out his shield.

Last edited:

Remove ads