Eschton [mature] IC - Calling Arabesu

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil inclines her head politely and smiles. "Of course."

She takes note of Melanoce's expression and the name Starazeon. Assuming it wasn't some kind of ruse, it might be useful to at least have passing awareness of a being that could cause Melanoce distress. Just in case. Sigil wasn't much for treachery herself, but she knew the value of leverage held in reserve to protect against treachery.

Gesturing for Melanoce to accompany her, she glided back into the party.

"Perhaps you can introduce me to some of your friends," she suggested.

Nephtys

First Post
She floats forwards at Sigils side, "In truth I know most of there people only by reputation, you and our dear host Oloriel are the only ones here I would consider personal friends." She guides Sigil towards the group surrounding Starzaeon, "You may have heard of Seraphina, she's somewhat of a colleague to myself and I believe she knows a thing or two about the entertainment industries. I know little enough about the other five guests, but one of the apparent humans is an Eumanitos, and those two are Sirians. The Glietsel, of course, is unmistakable. Quite wondrous creatures from an other dimension.
Ah, but here we are." She floats gracefully forwards and curtseys (as only a flying deep-sea fish can) to Olorial Starzaeon. "At last we meet, dear friend. I see the reputation of your good taste was not exaggerated.
May I introduce the Queen of Kaydia, Sigil, one of the most recent and the incomparably loveliest new member of our exclusive little club of Citizens."

Voidrazor

First Post
The governor turns and nods politely, "Queen Sigil, Citizen Melanoce, thank you for attending. It is a pleasure to meet you both in person. May I introduce Citizen DeLacourt of Tran'sa Kuul, Citizen Arhaux of Izzemyr, Arawn Segosian, Mirrin Vale, c[fx(e)]/i, Master Zaphroddus, and Emil Sekmet Vissarionich. Citizen DeLacourt was just telling us about a new project she's putting together."

Arhaux and Arawn register mild surprize at the mention of Serraphina's project.

Nephtys

First Post
Melanoce nods and smiles at the gathered dignitaries. (ooc: Does she know anything interesting about any of them (besides from Citizen Delacorte naturally)?
"A new project?" Melanoce turns to Serraphina, "How reassuring to know that you are always on top of the latest crises. My most adventurous affairs always seem so dull in comparison, but I'm sure yours would make for quite an interesting story."

Voidrazor

First Post
Nephtys - Arhaux is known for having rooted out a number of the less savory goings on in the IAO system including illegal nano trade on Kal'e'zant. She is also a member of various key committees including the IAO System Trade Committee.

Arawn Segosian is an Autarch residing on Kal'e'zant. He is a member of the influential teaching and research guild, Astrum Argentum. Segosian is also less than a decade away from earning Citizenship.

There are no Sirians named Mirrin Vale residing in this dimension. You can't determine which if any of the of the handful existing elsewhere in Eschaton the person standing before you is.

C[fx(e)]/i is one of the relatively few Gleitsel artists with a humanoid following; mostly Sirians.

There are quite a few people people that go by the name Zaphroddus. The only Kal'e'zant resident is a Tarazeddan Autarch and promising scientist. In their natural state, Tarazeddans are bodiless, having developed sentience within the complex nuclear and electromagnetic environment of their home star. Many of them use robotic host bodies that look identical to various other races.

Vissarionich is an Autarch political activist, who works primarily to end the practice of allowing Citizens have barbaric worlds.

Vertexx69

First Post
Voidrazor said:
The governor turns and nods politely, "Queen Sigil, Citizen Melanoce, thank you for attending. It is a pleasure to meet you both in person. May I introduce Citizen DeLacourt of Tran'sa Kuul, Citizen Arhaux of Izzemyr, Arawn Segosian, Mirrin Vale, c[fx(e)]/i, Master Zaphroddus, and Emil Sekmet Vissarionich."
With an elegant flourishing courtsey, the exotically beautiful, winged minotaur lets her infectious smile fall on the newcomers to the small gathering. "Melanoce its been too long. I see as always you've attached yourself to one of the most enticing creatures in the room." Passing her glass to Jenner without looking, she reaches out taking Melanoce's claws in her own. Then turning to Sigil with a bow. "Your grace its an honor to welcome you to our little corner of the universe, I hope you'll find it as...stimulating as I do. And I love your gown dear. It is simply ravishing, and I love the pyrowork especially." As the crackling electricity races its way around her own again.
Voidrazor said:
Citizen DeLacourt was just telling us about a new project she's putting together.
Noticing the unease at the mention of business that crosses the faces of the others, Serraphina's smile turns wicked as she casually glances back at the governor. "Oloriel you are just so bad!" softly slapping his lapel. "I'm sure your guests don't want to be bored with my pet projects." And in a flash, she retrieves her glass, empties it and waves over the serving wench.
[sblock=Telepathically to Melanoce]"But it could be something you might have an interest in as well...perhaps. I'll look for you in just a bit. And be sure to bring your little friend. She looks just ... yummy."[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
Melanoce smiles at Serraphina's exuberance and engages in light conversation with the socialites at the party, answering the telepathic call with an impulse of intriuged agreement.

Shayuri

First Post
Sigil smiles and bows her head at the attention, accepting the compliments gracefully.

"I'm flattered, Citizen Delacourt. You yourself are simply stunning, but from what I know of your reputation, that's nothing new to you." She smiles. "Melanoce has been introducing me around, and while I'm still a small fish, I have larger aspirations. Perhaps later on we can talk more. Time permitting of course; I understand you have other projects as well."

Avalon®

First Post
(ooc: Sorry. I didn't know I was the only one not there. I had a REALLY hectic past few weeks. RL is a killer.)

As the ship arrives at their destination, Tharsa informs Karnak of their arrival. "Lord Karnak, we have arrived. Will you need help dressing?"

"Send in one of the valkyries to assist me, would you? Also, notify some of the guards here that Lord Karnak has arrived and that he is looking for Lord Quillian Bliss and a Serraphina DeLecourt."

"As you wish my liege."

Vertexx69

First Post
Continueing the small talk, being sure to include everyone as much as possible, Serraphina tells neutral little stories and endearing jokes as the night trails on. "C[fx(e)]/i I simply must aquire one of your new peices. I do enjoy your works so." She is particularly delighted when an unusually large pyroblast comes from Sigils gown, and glances back into her eyes.
[sblock=Telepathically to Sigil]"Of course dear, do be sure to come with Melanoce in a while and we will speak more of the future."[/sblock]

Remove ads