• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Rapida

First Post
Ignus eyes the kobold a bit not sure what to make of him, "Ya sorta gathered that when ya did the whole I've been touched by a ghoul act in the doorway...so, just to be clear you ain't a crazed assassin dedicated to a five headed worm with a bad attitude are ya? Caz' pretty sure that might be a problem." Ignus scratches at the brand on his forehead trying to look at ease as the brawl continues around the kobolds.

bluesfella

Explorer
OOC: So far we've got within the level range I'm hoping for:

Pharodeys--Shaman (Leader/Controller)
Spider--Barbarian (Striker)
Tyris--Assassin (Striker)
Sound of Stone--Monk (Striker)

If [MENTION=98561]bluesfella[/MENTION] joins in, we've got Zardi, who's another striker.

In either case, I think we've got enough strikers.

Any level 3-4 (or even late 2 or 5) defenders available?
OOC: Well, I'd certainly love to bring Zardi back in, but you do have a bunch of strikers already. Too bad I don't have a Leader or Defender ready to go! If you still want Zardi, I'll bring him in though...

BenBrown

First Post
OOC: Well, I'd certainly love to bring Zardi back in, but you do have a bunch of strikers already. Too bad I don't have a Leader or Defender ready to go! If you still want Zardi, I'll bring him in though...
OOC: By all means, bring him in. Even if we manage to come up with a defender, I'd still hoped to have him as part of the group. Besides, if a defender doesn't show up in the next week, I'm gonna start this party anyway.

Mewness

First Post
Ignus eyes the kobold a bit not sure what to make of him, "Ya sorta gathered that when ya did the whole I've been touched by a ghoul act in the doorway...so, just to be clear you ain't a crazed assassin dedicated to a five headed worm with a bad attitude are ya? Caz' pretty sure that might be a problem." Ignus scratches at the brand on his forehead trying to look at ease as the brawl continues around the kobolds.
Papolstaanas looks a little confused. "Dedicated to a five headed--a what? I don't have any idea what you're talking about. I'm not a crazed--I'm not any sort of assassin."

Rapida

First Post
"Oh damn it, did I use the wrong word again? I really hate 'dis language sometime. You know, worm, big thing mostly breathes fire? I was talkin' about the mother of em all. Ya, know Tiamat? But that's good, can't abide assassins trying to kill me. They generally make for bad tavern visits ya see. So what are ya then? Some sort of turtle defending kobold? Oh, I'm Ignus Ironbrand by the way, I'm pleased to make your approval" as Palpolstaanas looks even more confused Ignus tries again, "...acceptance? acquaintance? Sorry, been working on the trade tongue since I got off the boat. I think I mostly got a hold of it."

WEContact

First Post
OOC: By all means, bring him in. Even if we manage to come up with a defender, I'd still hoped to have him as part of the group. Besides, if a defender doesn't show up in the next week, I'm gonna start this party anyway.
OOC: I would love to bring Caim, as she'll be in the right level range after her current adventure, but I don't think her current adventure (Wizards in Winter) is going to wrap up in the next week or two. We'd have to ask [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION] to be sure.

bluesfella

Explorer
The door to the bar opens, and in walks a Goliath clad in bear skins and carrying a giant axe. He looks intently at the battle going on near the bar and raises an eyebrow. Then, spotting his comrades, he smiles and strides over to their table. He nods to Lord Mallaby and Tyris, then stands next to Spider, taking in the spectacle.

"What's going on? Should we...DO something?"

Someone

Adventurer

OOC: I'm finishing my own adventure, "the stolen staff", and there are two late 2nd level defenders available. I'm going to start another adventure for low levels very soon and they may want to join, but also perhaps they may consider joining yours.

Remove ads