• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As Earth finishes his entrance, folks briefly notice a man that they swear was not sitting at a table a moment ago. Or he was always sitting there? The moment everyone turns away, he is forgotten, even as he whispers, Dox.
OOC: Lvl 9 Shade Executioner is here... somewhere. ;)

Son of Meepo

First Post
The door to the tavern opens. A familiar deva enters, both of her spears in her grasp. A silver holy symbol of Mireva adorns her neck, resting atop her simple leather armor.

The bartender greets her as she enters.

"Hi Dina. Here looking for more work?"

Dina shakes her head.

"This time I am the one seeking adventurers."

"Something not worth your time?"

"On the contrary. Something I am not equipped to handle. I need the help of powerful adventurers, some of the most powerful I can find. It's an important mission which will directly impact the fate of Daunton and send ripples throughout the Transitive Isles."

OOC: Now recruiting for Auction House, an adventure for paragon level adventurers. I will consider level 10 characters if needed to fill out a role, but be aware of the danger ahead of time. Some of the threats in this adventure are as high as level 16.

renau1g

First Post

"On the contrary. Something I am not equipped to handle. I need the help of powerful adventurers, some of the most powerful I can find. It's an important mission which will directly impact the fate of Daunton and send ripples throughout the Transitive Isles."

OOC: Now recruiting for Auction House, an adventure for paragon level adventurers. I will consider level 10 characters if needed to fill out a role, but be aware of the danger ahead of time. Some of the threats in this adventure are as high as level 16.

As Kruk and Kane's banter continues, the bugbear's ears perk at this deva's words and call to action.

"Hey Stinkbeard, Kane going to check out white and blue lady" the barbarian states, slapping the dwarf hard on the shoulder.

Kane leaps across the bar in three large strides, sending a few patrons scrambling to get out of the large humanoids way. He skids to a stop a fot in front of Dina.

With a wide, toothy grin, the bugbear extends a huge furry hand and speaks, "Hello misses white and blue lady, Kane is strong and good at stopping bad threats. If you need someone to tell you how good Kane is, Mr. Lord Byron could tell you, Kane fought dragons and lizardmen and dead guys and pirates and lots of stuff just to get back Mr. Lord Byron's golds and silver and mines. oh, hahaha that was lots of funs. Now I have lots of rest after falling off the big boat and floating back to the islands and is ready to do more stopping" the bugbear states.

OOC: Kane's level 10 bugbear (half-orc) barbarian ready to go, I could level to 11, but he's pretty tough and durable. I might like the challenge of being lower level.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The mound of dirt and rock shudders and moves, shaking the plants living on it. The face of Earth makes its way to the surface, empty sockets and a closed mouth draw the face of the earthen construct. It move closer to the Deva, its booming voice coming from the centre of mass, as a rockslide first, then turning to actual words "The Keeper of the Balance shall maintain any possible threats to Nature under control. Tell me the nature of your mission."

OOC: Warforged warden level 10, if you are willing to take me. Earth is quite the tough guy too, and has been playing missions in which he is the strongest around, would be a good chance to actually use all his damage soak/healing powers.

Velmont

First Post
"I might be able to help you." tells the genasi to Dina "My name is Jarel-karn, swordmaster, arcanist and bodyguard."

OOC: Jarel-karn, lvl12 Genasi Swordmage.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Coming from the back room (its unclear when he entered), a well dressed, aristocratic drow emerges just as the job offer his made. He makes a flourishing bow as the offer is made by the deva, placing a copy of the latest Screamer away. My dear, if there adventure to had, riches to be one, and wealth to be gained, you can ask for no better than Damen Bane. He pats the custom action crossbow at his hip to indicate he preparedness. Though this treasure of the Black's would be fun... he wistfully comments as he folds up the paper.
OOC: Damen Bane, Drow Outlaw Thief Crossbow Sniper 12

Luinnar

First Post
Out of the way! a helmed figure says, pushing the Drow aside. Beatrice is my name, grandmothering is my game. I also heal and fight too, but only when I get bored or stuck in demi-planes....

Anywho, I'm you gal. she says.

OOC: Beatrice level 11 Warlord|Blackguard, Battlelord of Kord & Fey Beast Tamer, Healer/Striker/Defender (in that order) looking for adventure :)

Son of Meepo

First Post
OOC: So far I have:
Kane - Barbarian 10
Earth - Warden 10
Jarel-karn - Swordmage 12
Damen Bane - Thief 12
Beatrice - Warlord|Blackguard 11

I could use at least 1, possibly 2 more PCs if any are available in the 10-13 level range.

renau1g

First Post
OOC: Ideally someone who can heal.... a half-leader probably isn't enough.... although I'm sure Damen won't need it (damn drow sneaking, hiding) I know Kane tends to get hit very hard (after delivering a hard hit).

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Ideally someone who can heal.... a half-leader probably isn't enough.... although I'm sure Damen won't need it (damn drow sneaking, hiding) I know Kane tends to get hit very hard (after delivering a hard hit).
OOC: Beatrice has 2 encounter heals, and 1 encounter SW as a minor granting power, plus a everyone spend a surge daily, so she is OK in the healing territory. Maybe not enough for a large party however :)

Remove ads