• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

CaBaNa

First Post
The head of a dire wolf peaks through the doors, with practiced ease the rest of the creature slides into the tavern and atop it's back rest another wolf-like creature in full plate. This is Whiggins and I'm Kamotz, we represent the Temple of Lauto. I've been told to get out of the temple for a while, this is the only place that will let us both in at the same time. explains Kamotz to any who are listening.

Luinnar

First Post
For not the first time, a white dragon crashes the roof, just missing the spot that it went through the last time. The dragon is blind, so not the dragon's fault, right?

Heeeeyyyy everyone! Anyone looking for a level 7 bard for an adventure? a half-elf in black skull covered armor says, getting off the dragon.

My name is Sharpe and we just saved an evil black dragon from- hey is that a werewolf riding a direwolf?
he asks pointing to Kamotz.

JRYoung

First Post
A Dragonborn, known well to the barkeep, returns to the Tavern. Toughts of battle haunt him as he gets a drink and waits for his friends.

JRYoung

First Post
A Dragonborn, known well to the barkeep, returns to the Tavern. Toughts of battle haunt him as he gets a drink and waits for his friends.

CaBaNa

First Post
Names Kamotz, and I'm not a werewolf. says the shifter evenly, Nice armor, I hope you know the ritual to fix that. the shifter gives a too-toothy grin as he points to the grand entryway recently formed, in Kamotz opinion, by the illustrious Sharpe.

Luinnar

First Post
Vermitrax eyes Sharpe with tired eyes. He sighs and remains quiet hoping the boisterous man doesn't spot him.
Evil Necromancer! I haven't seen you in minutes! Sharpe calls out to Vermitrax, waving. We should have lunch and talk about if I know anyone you recently reanimated!

Names Kamotz, and I'm not a werewolf. says the shifter evenly, Nice armor, I hope you know the ritual to fix that. the shifter gives a too-toothy grin as he points to the grand entryway recently formed, in Kamotz opinion, by the illustrious Sharpe.
Hello Kamozy! What class and alignment are you? he says, walking over to the werewolf who thinks he is a shifter.

CaBaNa

First Post
a low rumbling growl emits from Whiggins as Sharpe approaches, I'm aligned with the Temple Lauto, according to Belingrass, I lack class and tact... the pause hangs for a moment, Did you just give me a nickname? Are we friends now? the sound of nails on armor rings as Kamotz scratches his head. WAIT! Necromancer, says Kamotz with a more official tone of voice, why the rush? Stay a while, do tell us about what you've been raising, and where. the smile returns to Kamotz lips, there would be smiting yet this day.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vermitrax sighs. He turns sharply and begins "Nothing will entertain me more than remain in the company of the clinically insane, but alas, I'm tired from a long journey. Sir Kamotz, you should familiarize with the delirious nature of your interlocutor. I am but a humble practitioner of the arcane arts, necromancy spells as well as others of many wizard schools form my repertoire of spells, much like healing spells of clerics. If any, I have only raised the intellectual level of this pathetic establishment.". He maintains certain air of superiority, his eyes half open, either because of the exhaustion or to enhance the image of compete disinterest in both the shifter and the bard. He grabs the edge of his cape, and prepares to turn and leave for his room again. Luckily Sharpe would prove insane enough to discredit anything he claims.

Remove ads