Even Newer(er) Tavern Thread: The Hanged Man

Goldhammer

First Post
"Wait up, man!" Torqua calls out, having to slam down his giant strawberry ale. "I only just got back after 2 years." The floor shakes as the wide witch leaps to her feet with a loud thud and chases after Proudman.

OOC: [MENTION=69684]WEContact[/MENTION], [MENTION=85946]Goldhammer[/MENTION], [MENTION=78756]Son of Meepo[/MENTION], [MENTION=75065]jbear[/MENTION], [MENTION=6687049]Wife Of Meepo[/MENTION]:

The Seeds of Chaos threads are ready for you to start posting in. You can start with the IC thread HERE.

jbear

First Post
Leather quietly watches as the sorceress joins the group. When the others leave he makes a quick sweep of the inn scooping up scraps from the plates before heading out the door behind them.

Son of Meepo

First Post
Fhangrim picks up the plate Leather has just finished and licks it clean before heading to the wagon. Climbing into the driver's seat he takes the reigns and then taps the lizards on their backs with his staff to get them moving. Fhangrim waves back to the tavern while humming a tune.

Wife Of Meepo

First Post
Ilex is happy to have another female on the team. Offering her unfinished food to Leather, she too quickly finishes her ale and follows out the door behind the bustling beyond burlesque broad. However, the last step of the voluminous vodun caused a rolling heave in the floor that surged up under Ilex's feet and tossed her back to the bar. Ilex stands back up and waits for the floor to finish its dance before finally proceeding to promanade out the door.

The wiry witch finds ample space for her delicate derriere. Ilex turns to Torqua and asks, Can you do that in battle?

Goldhammer

First Post
"All that and more. I'm just full of tricks." The massive mage says, Spinning around to Ilex and patting her fat stomach. "Of course, I do far more damage when I get serious. Torqua Debu by the way."

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: whose hanging out in the tavern levels 1-3?
OOC: My level 3 Striker Talon is there, but I'd rather retire him and make something new. So if you have an adventure coming up, count me in and I can make him something that maybe fills a hole in the party composition based on who else is available.

Grimmjow

First Post
OOC: My level 3 Striker Talon is there, but I'd rather retire him and make something new. So if you have an adventure coming up, count me in and I can make him something that maybe fills a hole in the party composition based on who else is available.

OOC: k im going to end up running my brother's adventure for him so i'll count you as 1/5

Remove ads